DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A FLIRT?!? That's IT?!? :facepalm:

ALV: "Travis is a flirt"

as per Chris Hughes as per Alyce LaViolette

Boy, Jodi sure does look smug today.

This could backfire on her... the jury has to have become close by now.

Hate her. Seriously, she'd better be careful about better controlling her glee at a juror's expense. They may start viewing her and the DT as an adversary, an enemy and that would not bode well for her.

[/B][/B]UOTE=Sweetiemom;9146941]Jodi sitting there looking like the cat that ate the canary.[/QUOTE]

This is heartbreaking. I'm not related to, nor have I ever been blessed by knowing TA, HOWEVER ~ I wouldn't be able to contain my emotions, primarily my anger, at this cold blooded murdering demon sitting there with a smug look. I'd seriously be weighing the consequences of taking matters into my own hands.

I've closed the CNN livestream link as I don't care to listen to any more of ALV's bull@#$% I'll follow posts here and will definitely tune in when JM gets his turn with this witness.

me too - I can't listen to it.

I still cannot fathom how this testimony is being allowed.

My hero Juan is gonna be in EXTREME fight mode now.
Nurmi & Wilmott ... You have made a huge mistake with these latest stall antics.

GO JUAN !!

I don't understand why she can comment on evidence that hasn't been admitted. Is it going to be? If not, why? It should be shown in its entirety to the jury so they can get 'context' of the statements. Isn't this prejudical to the victim?

OMG why are they crying, they look soooo upset, and look at the killer, is she looking at them?

Ha! No physical abuse...Travis is a flirt, not that interested in JA...no big deal unless there is more.

So what?!?!? Travis flirted with women, but JA brutally killed Travis. JA should have left him, not leech onto him more and then kill him. Makes me so angry!!

Her smugness is looking towards the jury box - picking out the next victim? :dramaqueen:

Travis' sister crying. I hope someone can give her a big hug! :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members