trial day 39: the defense continues its case in chief #115

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMHO, stalking is a precursor to an abusive relationship..

that's just me
fran
:twocents:

So why is Jodi discussing her relationship with Travis with his friends in the first place, riddle me this ALV.

I disagree. She's the strongest witness the defense has put up so far. Of course that's not saying a lot, but she's scoring points on the emails.

BTW, is juror #5 free to talk to the media now?

Yes, she is under no obligation to the case any longer unless the judge has specifically banned her from doing so but it is highly unlikely.

Move on to May of 2007?:what:

This trial won't be over before Christmas :furious:

This forwarded email was just another way of stalking Travis. The email was most likely edited.

What do they call it?? Emotional Terrorist?

I call BULL CHIT!!

Also.. seriously who writes a single spaced email saying/tone that I saw in few scanned lines after 1 date?? REALLY?? That really should have screamed CRAZY..

But Abe claims he never got it so it wouldn't have been seen by him as CRAZY & TA prolly got all kinds of BS info from Liar Pants that Abe was about to purpose etc so he prolly didn't think it was that CRAZY for being that long...

** IF TA EVER GOT FWD OF "ALLEGED" LETTER TO ABE**
Remember JA hacked into TA's email account!!

OMG ALV talking about Hughes laugh at not jealous... SHE IS LIKE OLD FISH WIFE GOSSIPING OVER THE FENCE ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED AT THE ICECREAM SOCIAL AFTER CHURCH!!!

OMFG Can't handle this "ALLEGED" info!

Is it important to you in the scheme of the letter writer decided to murder a man instead of leaving him?

"Jodi shows empathy". - ALV

OMG! ALV has zero credibility now.

Nobody with empathy would butcher another human being as JA did Travis.
Yeah, she's showing very little incite for someone with a degree in psychology. :(. And less common sense.

Oh yes, it's the degree of jealousy that matters. JA was so jealous of Travis' life and any woman in it, that she killed him. It was not Travis who was jealous - it was JA.

Would love to be a fly on the wall to see Abe's reaction to being called a 45 yr old bald Jew. His head may explode if DD has him on tonight

so she think its a sin to have vaginal sex but shes a ok to take it up the behind? sure jodi,we all believe you...

I'm sure hoping JM can impeach this woman.

In my view, Nurmi's constant motions for mistrial and 'prosecutorial misconduct' smack of desperation, and a poor workman blaming his tools. I hope the jury sees through all this crap. Still worried.

Why do we have to hear this whole story over again? I don't understand when Jodi already took 18 days to tell it.

Juan's cross with ALV - Ma'am you expert opinion is based on the defendant's lies, correct? I have nothing further Your Honor.

I wonder why the Jodi innocent site was taken down. rofl You think maybe they started all this crap and afraid someone (JM) might come after them in some way.

The site originated from Pakistan. Same guy from Pakistan had a "Casey is innocent" site. Maybe the FBI shut it down. Who cares.

hahaaha..JA said it was against "HER" religion not to have vaginal sex? I thought HER religion was being a vampire hunter! hahahahaaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tawnitrevino