trial day 39: the defense continues its case in chief #115

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember Juan voir dire-ing Jodi about this email thing??? He said the same thing!

I'm telling ya all it's a fake email. She never sent the damn email to Abe but she sent it to TA as if she did. Play around with your own emails. It's completely fake.

I hate using this word but JM's cross is going to be orga$mic.

:floorlaugh: Did you have another dream about him last night? lol Your post was funny - am actually glad you used the word - as I'm hoping for one soon!!! lol

The Abe letter (that he says he never got) illustrates perfectly the seeds of her obsession being sewn going back to 2007. ALV says, "It's kind of weird" that JA sends this letter even though they were clear with each other that they were free to date others. Uhm, yeah it is weird...why do you think that is, Ms. ALV?

I really think that if I was given the opportunity, I hate JA so much that I could easily beat her to death. I want that smug look wiped off her ugly face.:furious:

Why does she sit there like that? She's a murderer! It's really beyond comprehension. I HATE HER.

She brings out the violent side of me I didn't even know existed!

Judge talking to Willmott during sidebar:

Attachments

• Judge talking to Willmott.jpg
    Judge talking to Willmott.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 80
ALV is a relic of the 1960-70's time period concerning domestic violence.

JA was the abuser in that relationship ... NOT TRAVIS.
The fact that a man could be a victim is unfathomable to her.
UGH !!

Do we know what was said??

No, we don't, and for that reason, nobody (not pointing to anybody) should be condemning #5.

We all need to remember that the DT reads here, and that if we considered #5 to be a prosecution supporter, DT probably heard it here first, and then after that, they were just waiting.

MOO.

That's because she never sent it.

This is a fake email. The BCC line is showing. Which means it was an edited email.

The BCC would mean that a Blank Carbon Copy was sent, right? So the receiver would not see that the email was sent to someone else as a CC.

She said that she "accidentally" sent it to Travis and BCC'd Abe.

Screenshot of JA's letter to Abe:

realm of "Jodi"

That's her words!! Seriously, this girl was living in a fantasty world for many years.

Who writes an email like that to a guy she dated one time and had a business relationship with?

I thought I had done some STUPID things when it comes to men.

Jodi is a case study, for real. Of what NOT to do when it comes to men!

OK...if I was a juror listening to this...

I wouldn't give two shakes of a stick!

I mean, these emails were written 17 MONTHS before she killed him! They were in a "relationship" for about 6 months, and this email was at the beginning.

But her actions in the next 17 months is what I would care about. CLEARLY, Jodi didn't give 2 carps about what his friends thought!

I can't believe I waited 4 days for "this" testimony :rant::justice:

Yes it appears Juan's been hitting the "Just For Men." I noticed the other week his hair color was decidedly darker. ;)

How does this expert look at herself in the mirror or sleep at night given that she is testilying for a proven prevaricating murderess? Is it anything for the money??? She is loathesome for whoring herself out for the benefit of this vile, odious demon. She does a disservice to all legitimate victims of DV. My hate for her grows by the minute. She is contemptable.

JMO
:banghead::banghead:

Someone said it best last week. She doesn't sleep. She sits up at night counting the money she makes for spewing lies and hating men. Doesn't bother her at all. She has no soul.

Did Abe confirm he received this email?

No, Abe stated that he had never received such an e mail or any email from Miss Thing.

If you check out State Vs Jodi Arias on Facebook he is probably over there saying it all over again.

Ok Here's what I don't get...

YOU CAN GO IN & EDIT EMAILS WHEN FORWARDING THEM so wth???

How can we guarantee these are accurate??

btw ABE will prolly be on Dr D tonight..

PSS Abe says it was only ONE DATE
Where is the original (not forwarded) email that went directly to Abe? Do we know if he ever received this email? Or was it all concocted to send to TA to push his buttons?

This witness is such a hot mess. She is no expert-just a talking head for the defense.

I disagree. She's the strongest witness the defense has put up so far. Of course that's not saying a lot, but she's scoring points on the emails.

BTW, is juror #5 free to talk to the media now?

Yes, juror #5 dismissed. Mistrial denied. Sisters are crying. Don't know why. Maybe being so close to the murderer? :furious:

This family had endure so much pain.
It has to be hard sitting there listening to the liar,liar.
The killer of their beloved brother.
Love and prayers for this fantastic family

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members