trial day 39: the defense continues its case in chief #115

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My husband has awakened me from a dead sleep several times for sex (vaginal) and although I've wanted to kill him, I never did. I had no idea I was being abused, either.

Wow. You had no idea you could kill him for doing that? You must have missed ALV's last conference!:floorlaugh:

According to Beth Karas, juror #5 will not be prohibited from talking! No restrictions!

As much as I would love to hear what she has to say, I hope she goes home and keeps quiet for awhile. Just relaxes and forgets about all this, for awhile.

Hello,

my first post after lurking here for a month or so.

I've always been against the death penalty for a variety of reasons, but in this case I would absolutely make an exception.

Never have seen a person who is more evil than Jody Arias. There is something deeply wrong with her that is scary. Made even scarier by her appealing appearance. Anything less than the death penalty and she wins because that is all this case is about now. I can see her smiling and preening if second degree is the verdict.

I literally despise this woman and if asked, I would flip the switch that does her in.

Well, enough ugliness.

Being a male, I gotta say, Beth Karas is stunningly beautiful and engaging.....wow!

Thats all I got for now, this is like the OJ case. Just can't wait for the verdict.

My prediction is guilty of 1st degree.

Welcome! So happy to have you here. Beth is pretty and smart too! I am glad to hear your perspective since you are a man. JA would scare the wits out of me if I were a man. I would never want my son or brother to run into that woman! Excuse me, she isn't a woman. She is a psychotic witch.

Has JC been all over HLN doing backflips in celebration? She must be so excited.

Not sure why they wouldn't impose a gag order on juror 5 though. Seems risky to me.

She has a right to speak out and if she thinks she was wrongly dismissed I don't blame her at all for getting her story out.

Speaking out doesn't make her not have class, imo.

imo

I feel for her but I kind of hope she can wait until the trial is over to speak. It might be just too easy for the defense to exploit anything she says in some way to get them closer to a mistrial - that would be so sad for all involved.

Abe is well aware of the emails and knows that it's JA stirring the pot. He couldn't care less that TA made disparaging remarks in the heat of the moment.

That comment was really unnecessary to have been read in court. It only seems disparaging to any People of Jewish origin that may be on the jury. Which may be exactly what the defense was hoping for. Make it seem like TA and his friends did not like Jews.

If that email is allowed to go back to jury deliberations, it may have the opposite effect of its reason for being admitted by the defense in the first place.

When I read it, all I could think of was that the author must be a self-indulgent, obsessive, stalker type. Who does that?

Please tell me where I can find the screenshot of the email? Thanks.

My husband also knows. I think I'm a little closer than 3000 miles--but if I went chasing after Juan, I'd have 3 kids & a 12 yo dog in tow. I don't think my hubby is scared!:floorlaugh:

Shortly after I joined Websleuths, I said to my wife, "I don't get it, I mean, I totally respect JM's lawyering skills, but there are a ton of women on Websleuths who actually find him "HOT." My wife turned to me a said, "Oh, hon, I totally get it...there's just something about, well..." And she got all giggly! Sooo...'nuff said, I guess he's "hot." :rocker:

Court watchers reported Tri-color #5 sobbing as she left the courthouse ~ per HLN

Here is a small part of the email that she sent but was never received to Abe. I found this part interesting:

please know that I'm not assuming that you're still pursuing me or that you see as some kind of prize that you're striving for. We rarely talk outside of PPl events, and I am fully aware that you have a life completely outside the realm of "Jodi" which involves a blossoming business, a large social circle and network of people, and most likely many other female interests as well.

any else notice the narcissism in referring to the "realm of Jodi"... Its almost like she is saying that Abe's blossoming business, friends and "most likely" other female friends is a distant second compared to what he could have if Abe lived in the realm of Jodi.

Seriously. If I had received this email, I would have run, not walked in the opposite direction of Jodi's realm.

Don't know why JA feels smug or pleased or anything. She's still going to prison. Just because she got juror #5 kicked off the panel doesn't mean the rest are going to let her go free. At a minimum she'll spend the next few decades in prison. And that's probably the best she can hope for. Most likely it will be LWOP or the DP.

wouldn't it be great if she got it like Dahmer did? taken out by another inmate.

Do you honestly think that even Jodie's mom would fear the words innocent coming out of Jodie's mouth? I'd head for the hills pulling out my hair.

Oh...HLN is reporting that the juror was crying. The defense was happy and Jodi smirking...oh poop I hate this.

OMG....please lord, don't let JVM anywhere near her.

Honestly, why doesn't HLN put Beth Karas on for an hour at 7pm?

Am I alone in thinking that would be a show that doesn't make one feel their brain is turning into a liquid stew?

Guess she was not happy none of the jurors looked at her????

noeyecontact.jpg

WOW! What was that!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members