DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
just saw this on Justice for travis facebook

Justice for Travis Alexander

March 28.

This is from Jeff Hughes (Chris Hughes' brother) I am posting with his permission.

Lets all hope that Sky Hughes gets called to testify for defense. She will tear them up! Trust the Hughes never liked Jodi. We all disliked her and feared her influence. Chris and Sky kicked her out of their house when she came once with TA and she was never permitted to come again. The encouragement to Travis from the Hughes's was to stay away for the B as she was bad news. We all knew she was evil and was trying to take TA to hell. She was a creepy disgusting presence in our circle of friends and associates. We all wanted her to crawl back into the hole she came out of and leave TA and our friends alone. I wish Travis had never met her. He was a pure. kind and good man who spent his days and night serving and doing good. To know him was to love him. JA was always just as you see her--- a manipulative, lying, sick B. Talking to her was just like when JM tries to pin her down. She is slippery like a snake and much more dangerous. (admin/C)

Can the prosecution call the Hughes?

How would that happen though? The jury is admonished by the Judge not to watch or read anything about the case.

Ive seen other dismissed jurors speak out before and I haven't ever heard that it was a cause for a mistrial.

imo

i think once she's done, she's as free as any other american citizen to talk. it happened in the OJ trial and the SP trial too. many others i don't remember.

and i agree with you----unless she contacted another juror after being dismissed, her being out there and talking has no bearing on this trial.

Not sure why they wouldn't impose a gag order on juror 5 though. Seems risky to me.

I'm not sure why it would be considered risky? She's heard everything we have in the courtroom. She wasn't (supposed to be) talking to other jurists or family members about the trial. Now that she's no longer a juror, she can give her impressions of JA, the trial, other jurists.

But there's really no real reason to put her under gag order.

Mistrial denied. Juror 5 is gone.

:seeya: I'll do my best ...

1. Motion for Mistrial -- DENIED.

2. Juror #5 -- DISMISSED -- we do not know why yet ... BUT per Beth Karas, she has no restrictions on speaking ...

3. ALV still being examined by Wilmott ... "same ole same ole" ... abuse ... and unfortunately, continuous Travis "bashing".

4. Lunch Break right now.

I hope that helps ...

Please add to this if necessary.

TIA !

Juror 5 has been kicked off the jury. ALV basically is going over the emails and doing some damage to Travis and some damage to Jodi.

tricolor got the can. ALV yammered on about the Hughes' emails.

They (Judge, JM, Detective, Defense, Arias, Travis' family) were in chambers this morning. Juror # 5 was dismissed. Motion for mistrial denied. Travis' sisters were crying. Just emotional I suppose.

The DV expert was on the stand talking about how Travis was a jealous flirt and JA was a devout woman.

THANK YOU GUYS!!!!!

Juror 5 was BOOTED because she was talking too much allegedly, it might not be in her best interest to go all out in the media right now. It will just prove the point made by the Defense. She needs to just lay low for a while and let this all simmer down. If she truly has any respect for the courts she will. IMO it would be rather tacky to be all up in the media right after being booted for "Talking".

She faces zero repercussions for talking now. I don't see how it hurts her or would be against her own interest to speak out.

You know, this was a win for the defense. They got rid of one juror they feel is against them.

But it matters not at all, IMO, to the ultimate outcome. So let them gloat. She's toast.

I just want to say one thing. *advertiser censored** YOU Jodi Arias Defense Team and the Sociopath you rode in on. Just had to get that off my chest.

I really really hope Juan can impress in the jurors mind that NO ABUSE VICTIM sneaks into her abuser's home thru a doggie door, obsessively shows up uninvited; waits for the abuser when he is out dates; hacks into his private social media account and so much more....

JA sure was taking notes on the jurors the other day. She wasn't even listening to the testimony.
BBM = You could very well be right.

Make no mistake Jodi and her DT have certain jurors they are watching and are foaming at the mouth to try and get them booted. I'm sure they have a few "target" jurors. If they realized it was Tri-color who was submitting a lot of the questions I'm sure they wanted any reason to boot her.

I'm also sure that the DT got a chance to ask each of the jurors questions that went OUTSIDE the scope of the photographing incident. It seems JJS has a hard time reigning them in sometimes. Although to be honest she tries but sometimes she fails.

Basically the jurors need to watch what they do because the DT is watching them like a hawk hoping and praying for another perfect opportunity to be able to question them about well anything. And if they get started on questioning hope that something will slip out their mouth that they can use.

I'm not sure why it would be considered risky? She's heard everything we have in the courtroom. She wasn't (supposed to be) talking to other jurists or family members about the trial. Now that she's no longer a juror, she can give her impressions of JA, the trial, other jurists.

But there's really no real reason to put her under gag order.

Risky in the sense that some details may come out about what the jurors were talking about, who is leaning which way, etc. More ammo for Nurmi to use in his pursuit of a mistrial.

Here is a small part of the email that she sent but was never received to Abe. I found this part interesting:

please know that I'm not assuming that you're still pursuing me or that you see as some kind of prize that you're striving for. We rarely talk outside of PPl events, and I am fully aware that you have a life completely outside the realm of "Jodi" which involves a blossoming business, a large social circle and network of people, and most likely many other female interests as well.

any else notice the narcissism in referring to the "realm of Jodi"... Its almost like she is saying that Abe's blossoming business, friends and "most likely" other female friends is a distant second compared to what he could have if Abe lived in the realm of Jodi.

Oh wow, she is completely off her head, can you just wait until Juan gets a chance at this? The DT has zero by the way, no compelling arguments so far as we are nearly (hopefully) at the end.

Shortly after I joined Websleuths, I said to my wife, "I don't get it, I mean, I totally respect JM's lawyering skills, but there are a ton of women on Websleuths who actually find him "HOT." My wife turned to me a said, "Oh, hon, I totally get it...there's just something about, well..." And she got all giggly! Sooo...'nuff said, I guess he's "hot." :rocker:

I think many swooned when Detective Flores said Juan Martinez when he was telling Jodi about how good his is. It's a nice flush of the face and giggle that's needed at times.

just saw this on Justice for travis facebook

Justice for Travis Alexander

March 28.

This is from Jeff Hughes (Chris Hughes' brother) I am posting with his permission.

Lets all hope that Sky Hughes gets called to testify for defense. She will tear them up! Trust the Hughes never liked Jodi. We all disliked her and feared her influence. Chris and Sky kicked her out of their house when she came once with TA and she was never permitted to come again. The encouragement to Travis from the Hughes's was to stay away for the B as she was bad news. We all knew she was evil and was trying to take TA to hell. She was a creepy disgusting presence in our circle of friends and associates. We all wanted her to crawl back into the hole she came out of and leave TA and our friends alone. I wish Travis had never met her. He was a pure. kind and good man who spent his days and night serving and doing good. To know him was to love him. JA was always just as you see her--- a manipulative, lying, sick B. Talking to her was just like when JM tries to pin her down. She is slippery like a snake and much more dangerous. (admin/C)

Unfortunately the defense got a hold of the "one" negative email For Jodie and Against Travis--they will play that up all they can. Too Bad.

She has a right to speak out and if she thinks she was wrongly dismissed I don't blame her at all for getting her story out.

Speaking out doesn't make her not have class, imo.

imo

Aside from my fear that the Defense find more fodder in anything she tells the media... I DO want to hear what she has to say.. and IF she wants to speak out about her experiences... then it's mutual and consensual and even ALV should attest... healthy!

Can the prosecution call the Hughes?

sure and i hope he does call them.

then the jury will see a very nasty cross----the hughes's despise nurmi and it's so obvious that it's mutual. as a juror, i'd find that odd since this 'email' thing seems to be supportive of JA and is being used by the DT to paint TA in a bad light. ALV is making it sound like they were on JA's side and we know that's not true.

so yes, i hope we hear from them.

I'm thinking that any stuff that Hughes may have said about "how TA treated other women" was more than likely reverse psychology!! Let's tell her he's insensitive to GFs maybe she'll take the hint & go away.. That kinda thinking!

I DO NOT BELIEVE the Hughes ever befriended JA beyond being polite 1st few meetings & trying to push her out of TAs life!

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member