trial day 39: the defense continues its case in chief #115

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am gonna say it - again.

If I was on this jury, I would be FURIOUS! Tell me to come in an hour early - which I was only too happy to comply - and then I sit?

No doubt about it. I would be screaming mad! It just doesn't seem that this judge has any respect, whatsoever, for this jury.

If its about the ribbons the family and Jodie's mom and aunt are wearing.

It's a fact thru Jodie's own lips
She killed Travis
The domestic violence ribbons
Domestic violence has not been established.

I have a feeling the Judge is going to make them remove the ribbons. Jodi and her family are being crazy passive aggressive about those ribbons. They really want his family to remove them. And it says a lot about them.

I sure wish the family would just do it. Are the ribbons worth it in the GRAND scheme of things? Not when it could interfere with the justice JA truly deserves.

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
The volume of chit chat has increased in here. We are all antsy to know what is going on behind closed doors. #JodiArias

I've been away all weekend. can someone tell me what juror 5 did?

Travis's brother should take advantage of this opportunity and tackle the bi%$#* like a linebacker!

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
Many of you speculate a mistrial but I hope not, traffic was a pain this morning and I deserve a full day of trial. #JodiArias

I believe that the whole defense team has gotten so desparate that they are really grasping at straws trying to come up with something to derail this trial.

:seeya: Afternoon Y'All !

My stomach is in knots waiting to hear WTH is going on :furious:

I can only imagine what Travis Family is feeling right now !

:seeya:

I've been away all weekend. can someone tell me what juror 5 did?

We don't know for sure, she is accused of saying something to other jurors - we don't know what she said or if it's even true. Jodi wants this juror ousted.

I have a feeling the Judge is going to make them remove the ribbons. Jodi and her family are being crazy passive aggressive about those ribbons. They really want his family to remove them. And it says a lot about them.

Think by removing the ribbons they will be erased from the jurors minds....buaaahahahahahah....hope that's all it is.

Passing out Ativan. Anybody want one?

Can I have 4? I need 1 for my fake PTSD, 1 for my Migraines, 1 for when Juan yells at me and Chihuahua shake starts, and 1 for when that hot guy on the jury won't look at my bewbs:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487