trial day 39: the defense continues its case in chief #115

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nerve calmer (bringing over from the last thread)

[video=youtube;_gZFRZwErWA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gZFRZwErWA[/video]

Would it be too much of a miracle for me to think Jodi could have decided to address the family, apologize, and plead for LWOP? I could totally live with that.

I realize I have a better chance of winning the MegaLotto...

I don't ever want that. I want her to be convicted of first-degree murder. I want her to rot on death row.

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
Just to recap, counsel, Travis' sisters and #JodiArias are in chambers with Judge Stephens. We are still waiting in an empty courtroom.

I am gonna say it - again.

If I was on this jury, I would be FURIOUS! Tell me to come in an hour early - which I was only too happy to comply - and then I sit?

I have a feeling the Judge is going to make them remove the ribbons. Jodi and her family are being crazy passive aggressive about those ribbons. They really want his family to remove them. And it says a lot about them.

Pure speculation, but maybe Juror 5's alleged remarks in front of the other jurors were something about compassion for TA's family and how it is hard to see them grieving in the front row. Maybe the judge is going over this with the family. Personally I don't think they have shown any inappropriate degree of grief but maybe the judge is gently explaining to them that the defense may try to make their grief a reason for mistrial so they should try to tone it down even more than they have?

Just to recap, counsel, Travis' sisters and #JodiArias are in chambers with Judge Stephens. We are still waiting in an empty courtroom.

Some for everybody

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 24
I saw this posted on another thread...but for those who are unable to watch a full day (er, a couple of hours) of a session, you can watch them here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/crimewriter74?feature=watch

David Lohr has all of the court videos and also has all the interrogation videos which I never had time to watch and am slowly catching up now by watching them.

Judge's chambers are usually down a long hallway with several judge's offices in it and a few conference rooms/empty offices for the parties to talk. It is not likely that they are all huddled in the same room (thank goodness).

No they're not!!
It's a big mahogany panelled room with a roaring fire, lots of brass, decanters of sherry and orchestral music playing softly in the background........

I know you are all anxious to know what's going on back there but you know as much as I do. #JodiArias

They are all in chambers because they are going to excuse Juror #5. There is no way the judge is going to declare a mistrial, not a chance, nada! There is way too much attention to this case, way too many people know how much it has already cost....huh uh, nope, this case will move forward without juror #5. IMO

I don't mind that, I've heard that juror #5 was seemingly defense friendly. Nurmi/Wilmott may well have shot themselves in the foot requesting her removal. Let's hope so.

then her family should remove theirs.

If she doesn't make Jodi's family remove THEIR ribbons I will be livid.

No they're not!!
It's a big mahogany panelled room with a roaring fire, lots of brass, decanters of sherry and orchestral music playing softly in the background........

and a crystal ball so the judge can moonlight as fortune teller :rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member