trial day 39: the defense continues its case in chief #115

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RobynD323 ‏@robynd323 31s
ABC Reporter has confirmed #JodiArias & Travis Alexander's family taken back to Chamber's with Judge. CONFIRMED

It's possible that the juror #5 "misconduct" may have been smiling at TA's family or something to that effect and JSS is questioning the family? IDK just a thought.

Just riding along with everyone right now . . . .

I am hoping we can get underway but I am expecting a visitor to my home this morning and will not be able to pseudo-transcribe during that time.

I am still positive that there will not be any serious repercussions other than maybe excusing juror #5 (at the most)

Judge's chambers are usually down a long hallway with several judge's offices in it and a few conference rooms/empty offices for the parties to talk. It is not likely that they are all huddled in the same room (thank goodness).

I have a feeling the Judge is going to make them remove the ribbons. Jodi and her family are being crazy passive aggressive about those ribbons. They really want his family to remove them. And it says a lot about them.

Last week it was the ribbon, before that it was facial expressions. If it isn't one thing it's another. This week they'll probably be told that they can't all wear blue or something. Shame on the DT for all their whining.

The more I watch ALV, the more I dislike her. In Session is replaying her testimony from last week. She is describing the night JA and Travis spent at the Hugh's home after a PPL meeting ...their first 'sexual encounter':

AVL: "When they go to bed, after everybody is in bed, Mr. Alexander sneaks into her room and starts to kiss her."

How does AVL know that TA "snuck" into JA's room? She is repeating JA's testimony while under Direct and assuming it to be truthful! Does she not realize we're dealing with a pathological liar here??? If the truth be known, it was more likely JA who invited Travis to her room....to seduce him! She had to work FAST to snag him! She had no time to waste! She was broke and soon to be homeless after the Palm Desert foreclosure.

The Prosecution's expert witness cannot come too soon!!! AVL had lost all credibility...she sold her soul to the devil!

“@Angels_Dwell: It just appears opposing families are together but trust me they are separated #jodiarias”

“@reporterjmiguel: Getting lots of tweets. Yes, both the Alexander family and #JodiArias are in chambers. Not sure why just yet.”

Would it be too much of a miracle for me to think Jodi could have decided to address the family, apologize, and plead for LWOP? I could totally live with that.

I realize I have a better chance of winning the MegaLotto...

Yeah...this whole Jodi and Travis's family being in chambers at the same time.

Has that happened regularly? That seems way tooooooo damn close for comfort if you ask me!

Hopefully, JA is handcuffed while in the presence of Travis' family.

jose miguel ‏@reporterjmiguel 26s
The only relatives in courtroom are Travis' brother-in-law and #JodiArias mom.

Hi everybody!

Home for lunch. Was hoping would have started and I could catch a little! But...it IS the Jodi Arias trial!

:great:

"it is believed that juror #5 is not impartial or fit to serve"...."believed she made negative comments about the defense"

source: FOX NEWS

ETA: lawyers on Fox say based on info they have, they do not believe there will be a mistrial, but that juror #5 will probably be removed if there is the issue alleged.

Maybe JA is asking for a plea deal since she's quickly finding out that at least one juror is not buying her outrageous lies.

The more I watch ALV, the more I dislike her. In Session is replaying her testimony from last week. She is describing the night JA and Travis spent at the Hugh's home after a PPL meeting ...their first 'sexual encounter':

AVL: "When they go to bed, after everybody is in bed, Mr. Alexander sneaks into her room and starts to kiss her."

How does AVL know that TA "snuck" into JA's room? She is repeating JA's testimony while under Direct and assuming it to be truthful! Does she not realize we're dealing with a pathological liar here??? If the truth be known, it was more likely JA who invited Travis to her room....to seduce him! She had to work FAST to snag him! She had no time to waste! She was broke and soon to be homeless after the Palm Desert foreclosure.

The Prosecution's expert witness cannot come too soon!!! AVL had lost all credibility...she sold her soul to the devil!

All of her testiphony was JA's words regurgitated. It was lame.

This is weird. I reckon the fams is being consulted as to something crucial. I truly hope this is not a mistrial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth