trial day 39: the defense continues its case in chief #115

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they were talking to the jurors, they wouldn't have Travis' family in there --- what's going on??

Come on.....just leave Travis' sister in that room with Jodi for....umm...i dunno...let's say 62 seconds??

By the time they start, if they do, it will be time for lunch!

Any attorneys, I asked this before but didn't see an answer. Is it unusual for victim's family and defendant to be in chambers together? For this long??

Hello all .Late to the party but seems I'm missing nothing!:rocker:

What does my life even mean without a daily dose of Juan Martinez???

What am I supposed to do? Start Spring Cleaning?
Actually get dressed beyond yoga pants and Old Navy t-shirts?
Pay attention to my husband?

FREAKING OUT HERE!!!!!!!:floorlaugh:

D - none of the above

There is always random youtube clips of JM to get you through the tough times.

Praying for a good outcome

Praying for Travis family

That's what I'm thinking too. Why else would the family be in chambers with the evil one. It just doesn't make sense, she needs to beg for mercy.

It could be as simple as the mistrial arguments are sealed so taking place in chambers and Juan fought to get family the right to be present for arguments that JA was allowed to be present for.

FYI....per WildAboutTrial, Detective Flores is also back in chambers.

I'm wondering why it's taking so long. But than I'm reminded of nurmis slowwwwwww speech. It's gonna take him. All day to spit out his complaint.:please:
Oh lord be with the family of Travis Alexander, give em strength.:please:

WildAboutTrial@WildAboutTrial

No one knows what's going on in chambers but #JodiArias, the attorneys and Travis' sisters have been back there for the last 30 mins

WOW -- 30 minutes ... and I bet it felt like 30 hours !

:please: Justice for Travis !

I'm too busy laughing at most of the posts, so, no I'm not freaking out. Even enjoying the pharmaceutical ones. Whatever happens is whatever happens. Wouldn't mind getting a betting pool going, though.

Put me down in the "Jodi is pleading guilty" square. :please:

Also, a plea deal wouldn't be discussed in the judges chambers unless a plea had been agreed to by both sides.

If there was going to be a plea deal it would have been done a long time ago and it would have involved correspondence and meetings...not on the morning of court.

I don't necessarily agree with this. I have seen them done five minutes before "go time." Before trial plea's are lengthy negotiated processes...but during trial, not so much in my experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CooperDeVille