trial day 39: the defense continues its case in chief #116

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you haven't had enough lesson from ALV, she has a number of speaking engagements coming up! Quick! Get your tickets now!

lol

I wish the Hughes' would stop talking to anyone, they're obviously watching the trial. It's been mentioned here and on FB which I am sure the DT are monitoring, so that pretty much means they will be exposed if they get on the stand as unreliable witnesses, which is sad because perhaps they had something they could have shared that would have helped restore Travis' good name.

Seriously. If there is one take away lesson this case should have taught everyone by now, it's keep your damn mouth shut.

This doggone Law of Attraction again! I guess this trumps every law on the books, huh? :facepalm:

Couple of points:

1) HLN seems to be in commercial break 90% of the time.
2) Tru-TV is pure trash now.
3) This witness seems like she would be better saved for the death penalty phase since she her testimony is pretty useless in regards to the facts of the crime itself. All she does is regurgitate JA fiction...

Sorry have to get this off my chest....

If I have to listen to anymore of this B*!!$%!# I am going to cry. Sorry that Juror 5 is gone, but she has to feel some relief knowing that she doesn't have to sit and listen to this dribble from this "expert". I'll be back when Juan gets a chance to question this um....witness.

With that - I'm out!

of course she is familiar with the law of attraction shes a know it all arghh

Now, let's all think good thoughts people. DEATH PENALTY.

Good question! Is there something SPECIAL about TRIPS between the two of them?
Teeing it up for you Juan...

SO special that she just might Kill someone if she wasn't going to go with him to Cancun.
My God we all ignore things sometimes for the better good. But it's not like they were engaged and or married...they are both free agents and she has no right to spy on him.

OMG! :thud: Some expert. She watched a movie and a documentary about the law of attraction.

Don't these two women know that their little smiles to one another make it obvious that they are in "cahoots"?

moo

Is that her wonderful Peanut Butter and Stale Bread lunch she gets EVERY SINGLE DAY! BWahhhhhhahahahaha!!! Hope she chokes on that Peanut Butter someday. She is repulsive. Give me 5 minutes alone in a room with that thing and I'll show her what JUSTICE REALLY FEELS LIKE!!! :rocker::rocker:

No wonder it licks its lips & gums, gubbernment peanut butter is horrible. At the Food Bank where I used to volunteer, it comes in #10 cans and 1/3 is oil at the top and the so-called peanut butter is this pasty, chalky, brown glue. I used to take it home, stir it up as best I could to make peanut butter cookies for everyone - it is the best peanut butter for pb cookies.

I'm thrilled it has to eat that carp!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member