trial day 39: the defense continues its case in chief #116

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
nOOO!!!
The Law Of Attraction/The Secret as per ALV...
AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
Help!!

I feel like Charlie Brown's Teacher is on the stand!!!

Wonder if sales of "The Secret" has increased since this gets mentioned about every 6 days!!

All ALV is doing is bolstering JA's testimony with the veneer of a so-called expert to make it seem more legit. She is adding nothing of substance to JA's litany of bullchit.

OMG! I guessed it - she knows about the Law of Attraction...because she watched 2 movies about it. Pleeeeze Willmott, finish so Juan can cross.

Moo....Juan wants too look sexier to his peeps..."and he does...smoooch

Double thanks! Not only does beauty come from the outside, but I see JM's beauty so much from the inside. I would want him on my side anytime of the week!

Love me some JM!

:great:

And not even true....she was seeing the Mormon folks at Darryl Brewers house before she ever met Travis.
I thought they came to her house after she met Travis, and he arranged for them to do so.

And in the end. The love you take, is = to the love you make.

I'm sure everyone who owned one, has burnt their copy of THE SECRET because of its association with Jodi Arias.

Blech!

So if Travis snooped in JA's phone it would be abuse right?

Oh yes, that would be abuse because men are abusers not sweet innocent girls, no no no no no, men are the oppressors, women are oppressed. By big bad men. Sometimes a man might invite stalking as a way to manipulate and suck in his target which is what must have happened here, he was oppressing jodi by making her all crazy about him in some weird psychological way except it went to far and she killed him, which is clearly Travis' fault. So unfair.

How much $$$$$$$$$$ is Wilma getting every time she brings up the law of attraction.

Like this is a real legitimate way to help JA. Guess I have to sit here and wait for JM to blow this BS out of the water.

But I am getting impatient. And I too am an expert because I watched a movie. Hahaha.

Based on the two movies you've watched ALV, what can you tell us about why Jodi brutally killed Travis, and how that should come back to her?

Anybody elses feed constantly stuttering?

I've tried azcentral and mediate and both are the same :(

negates that she is a human being! couldn't have said it any better...good call alv

Why is this judge allowing this witness to put words in TA's mouth? This witnesses perception is only one person READING information one sided. She can NOT say definitively what TA was thinking of saying.

It is not up to the judge, if the question is objectionable Mr Martinez would object, if he does not he must have a reason.

OMG! I guessed it - she knows about the Law of Attraction...because she watched 2 movies about it. Pleeeeze Willmott, finish so Juan can cross.

Are we still in 2007? I'm not really paying attention -- only because JW's voice irks me.

MOO

Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members