trial day 39: the defense continues its case in chief #116

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've yet to see anyone post a conclusive link.... it's all "I hear". I truly doubt they are communicating to anyone. Someone claiming falsehoods on FB doesn't equal proof.
I posted from facebook a message from last week Chris Hughes brother was speaking out in defense of Sky, and saying that he knew BROTHER KNEW), this was al BS, based on him knowing about their relationship all of these years....nobody said that the Hughes were watching anything, or reading anything about this trial...it was based on the brother knowing what went on during that time....

"They were living in separate states."

One normal, the other insane.

Law of Attraction . . . think good things, talk good, write good things . . for good things to come into her life . . . she has to ignore things going on behind her back . .

ALV is familiar with Law of Attraction = she watched the Secret and another documentary film . . . Law of Attraction - energy you put out is what you bring back in . .. you have to go in the direction of that energy . . if you think good thoughts good things will happen. . . ALV finds this a bit extreme . . . .

it negates in some ways that she is just a human being . . .the way JA is taking it . . she doesn't have to be affected of any negative thing goin on around her . .it negates one human being to another . . you can create what you feel, talk, write down

if TA is being unfaithful to her does she need to ignore that? . . she needs to focus on the outcome instead of what is happening right now . . .can this be a problem? . . oh year big problem - you can't change someone else just by positive thinking . . if you dont' want to change no one can change you.

what happens on the trip when they are together? . . .bonding experience, connected . . .together. . . at the end of the trip JA brings up what he has found and they "allegedly" break up . . . they continue to see each other it is just more secretive now . .. TA gives her gifts . . .they continue contact with each other.

JA said she broke up with TA end of June -but continued regular contact . .. TA continued to call her . . . hearsay - overruled

TA called her and they continued to see each other.

into July 2007 - allegedly they broke up . . . from the time they started (they met) they were living in separate states - after they broke up what was TA doing? . . . they were in contact with each other . .. . JA ended up moving to Mesa in July 2007 . . . they are not living together . .. same city though.

That guy did not write The Secret...very different book. He had nothing to do with it.

He was a self-help "guru" who used the law of attraction--and he WAS on Oprah a bunch of times as a panel of "gurus" who taught it.

Yes, the stalker moved to Mesa in July 2007...what excuse for this do you have ALV ?

I think Wilmott will take another full day to shoehorn in all kinds of nonsense regarding the killing (Jodi was pushed into it, it was understandable, she was abused forever and blew up, wasn't her fault, etc).

You know, a coup,e weeks ago, they had the woman who wrote "the Secret" and started all this Law of Attraction stuff, and she said that JA had totally twisted this beyond any recognition of what it is all about. I found her pretty interesting and not at all goofy.
Her and the book/movie are pretty cool I think. It's not like it's anything new but the way it presented things actually made me re-evaluate a lot of things about myself. Jodi....has no clue what it means to do that though lol...because in her mind she is perfect.

No explanation was given to WHY Jodi moved to Mesa. Pffft! Perhaps Alyce would like to discuss STALKING with JM.

Okay, so...Jodi was attempting to change Travis into the marrying kind thru the power of positive thinking. When it didn't work, she killed him.

Oh, she changed him into the marrying kind. He just wasn't marrying HER. He was looking for the OPPOSITE of JA! :twocents:

LOL I got smart & took an afternoon nap? Apparently, I didn't miss anything?

Juan not amused at the thesaurus comment. Love him <3

oh my lord. lmao. the looks juan is giving ALV. damn. lol

Jodi moved to Mesa, yes, lets discuss.

I'm going to guess its because she was being "controlled" by the master "perpetrator" Travis Alexander. He made her move!

Lucy (short for Lucifer) ... keeps throwin' those crazy looks at someone over to her left....

Mr. Martinez looks annoyed as heck today. lol. He's SO ready to finish her. I can't wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinzstel