trial day 39: the defense continues its case in chief #116

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL I got smart & took an afternoon nap? Apparently, I didn't miss anything?

You missed nothing - Travis is still breathing and therefore abusing Ms. Arias especially after the stalker moves to Mesa...nothing at all more fiction.

LOL I got smart & took an afternoon nap? Apparently, I didn't miss anything?

As long as it's ALV and Wilmott, you aren't missing anything other than mindless chatter and trashing the victim.

Best to nap. :)

She was stupid, it was her fault. She is a pain in the butt person to have around. If he was still seeing other women at the beginning of their relationship that isn't that unusual for men.

But there WAS something wrong with Jodi that she was sticking with it!!!!!!

ALV wants to borrow JA'S Thesaurus....
EGADS........

So if you watch a documentary on something you are an expert? So I'm an expert on Bo Jackson because I watched a documentary about him last night on Netflix.

Who knew!

OOOOOOHHHHHH...that's a good one! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I can't take this garbage anymore. For those of you who have continued to stick it out thus far, you deserve a Toblerone.

Call me when it's Juan's turn.

Oh no you don't - if you don't go through this with us you don't deserve the reward of Juan. :seeya:

All mormon boys are priests from about the age of 12 onwards.

Wouldn't it be funny if at the end of ADL's testimony she says; "Of course none of this really applies to Jodi. It's obvious she was the stalker."

um so it's the law of attraction's fault.
no the law of attraction = no murder.

It's also easier to blame yourself if something is your fault. Especially if you kill them.

I can't watch it.Poor jury.
I think Wilmott will take another full day to shoehorn in all kinds of nonsense regarding the killing (Jodi was pushed into it, it was understandable, she was abused forever and blew up, wasn't her fault, etc).

Of course The Law of Attraction is Jodi's "religion". She is so narcissistic she believes whatever she desires should be hers.

None of this testibaloney will matter once Juan does his rebuttal.

Walmart and Tesoro are going to seal her fate.

may i also add autopsy photos and m.e. report. they are so graphic still can't get them out of my mind. we can see how ta suffered. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinzstel