trial day 39: the defense continues its case in chief #116

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Violet has been under a rock since the 1970's until Nurmi and Wilmott brought her back from extinction.

Basically she learned he had status and THOUGHT he had money. He wasn't that well off, 2 mortgages on a mid $200k house on around $80k pa.

The end of their "official" relationship. Only another year to go :banghead:

It's down right mind numbing isn't it? I can't imagine being a juror and having to sit through this silently.... while not nodding off. They must be so bored and tired of this witness on Direct. Zzzzzzzz......

There's a lack of trust, so Jodi decides to move to Mesa. This significance to ME is that she's a STALKER!

ALV doesn't seem to be aware that they had broken up at the time. Lack of trust? Try crazy stalker b****.

She still SMIRKS ? we all must use our Laws of attraction for her to get back the bad she
put out there by killing him

So, basically, all this self-blame clashed with her massive narcissistic ego and it all exploded in a rage that made her drive to AZ and slaughter the source of that conflict.

That's is pretty easy to understand, and you don't even need domestic violence to make sense of it. Thanks ALV.

Oh boy.....the Sky Hugh's email.

The email is an apology that she isn't able to loan Travis $4000.

W-T-F does Skye Hughes not being able to lend him 4,000 have to do with the fact that Jodi killed him so brutally!!
This is maddening

I love you, Juan Martinez!

Especially when he tells Willmott & ALV to shut it.

July 25,2007 journal entry

email?

It has to do it trust . . JA is saying they violate each others trust - she violates in lookin @ his text messages .. . he violates by cheating. . . . lack of trust and lack foundation for trust and TA is providing no reason for trust . . she is worried about someone she loves is distrustful . . . .JAfeels stupid and blind in this situation . . . .

shortly after she just moved to Mesa . . . significance = she is feeling very insecure in this relationship - she has not ended the relations but is still in it . . . .she can not check his texts but she doesn't trust him to not cheat . . . . see this often with victims blame selves for not doing anything about the problem

the Law of Attraction collides with self-blame . . . much easier to think you can change things by thinking and feeling them . . . she feels she is to blame

what did Ja learn that weekend about him? . . . he was priesthood holder - stresses family values in LDS church, he was a major player in PPL - invited to executive directors banquet . . . he was persistent . . . financial stability (ie: PPL E.D.) . . . TA portrayed himself to others as being financial stable.

#568 - email dated July 27, 2007
from Sky Hughes to tA . . . .impression of subject matter . . . her apology for not being able o loan TA $4K . . . . she able to give him some money? . . . .objection X2 . . . relevance? . . . approach

Of course The Law of Attraction is Jodi's "religion". She is so narcissistic she believes whatever she desires should be hers.

Yes--she actually thinks that what she desires is what WE desire.:banghead:

So if the Law of Attraction really works......what does that mean for JW , KN and the rest of Jodi's admirers?

For those that are reading here and not watching:

Willmott just asked ALV to read an email from Sky Hughes to Travis where Sky tells Travis she is unable to loan him $4000.
I believe the date on the email was July 27, 2007 (correct me if I am wrong)

Martinez has objected and they are at sidebar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gerardclori