trial day 39: the defense continues its case in chief #116

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We need one of those text alert chains so we can know when Juan is back up.

Also isn't it true there is NO relationship where the couple love each other 50/50?

You know it bothers me that Jodi uses the fact that her and Travis were broken up when it was to her advantage. Meaning she could go out on other dates, do the whole LDS hookup site thing... but when Travis did it, he was a cheater.
They were not together! She was a sexual relationship!

Travis sent a letter to a female friend asking her to send him photos so he could drool on them. The female friend complied.

THIS IS SO ABUSIVE! WOMEN HATE TO HAVE HANDSOME MEN SUGGEST THAT THEY ARE SEXY. THIS WOMAN WAS OBVIOUSLY FORCED TO SEND TRAVIS PHOTOS! Right, Alyce?

Does JW keep saying 'consensual vaginal sex' so the jury will infer there was some 'non-consensual vaginal sex' going on as well?

She's culpable!!

I don't care about the context, just that LV said it!

so FREAKIN what if he was a horn dog?? who cares?? hes a player, he was cute and a dog hahah so what. a lot of men are like that. STFU who cares>????????

In a place I like to call "Alyce's World", anything other than long-term, loving commitment beginning on the first day you meet someone, is aberrant, abusive and imbalanced. Dating around is forbidden, if you date someone once, you are committed to them and you are psychologically abusing them if you date other people.

How do we know that Ja didn't write her "journal" two days before the trial started?

I'm exaggerating, but heavens!

Why is anything in the journal considered evidence???

Don't you have to be in a real relationship for someone to be chronically unfaithful?

why does Judge always say "approach" when a simple overulled or sustained is sufficient,, is it because she not confident, or not paying attention, or is there usually a good reason for an approach? never saw a judge ask for so many "approach"

So TA is her spiritual mentor.......and she didn't know that sex outside of marriage was a sin.....and this is what she has on him - blackmail?

Umm

I'm starting to feel as if maybe someone is watching my posts cuz...

Is it just me or is today the 1st time DT team or any other witness actually uses the word Allegedly AFTER I posted where's the allegedly with these statements..

The CrazyMaker Strikes Again!!!

Now I know why Wilmott is doing direct. I don't think ALV likes men imo.

IMO

I am so ready for Wilma to shut up. The only problem with that is there will be sidebars out the wazoo with Wilma whining to the judge.

Is there a chronological list of every place that JA lived from the time she left Palm Desert in 2006 until she killed Travis in 2008? Same for her employment record. Did she ever pay rent anywhere while living in Mesa? It seems like she earned most of her $$$ cleaning Travis's house - and even cleaned house for a friend of Travis. She told Det. Flores that one of the reasons she moved back to Yreka in April, 2008, was to find employment. She was broke. Of course she moved in rent-free with her grandparents so work was not a priority.

JA must have been aware of TA's precarious financial position - he told her in his last text that he was 'trying to save his house, build a business, and all she could think about was herself'. She must have been aware that he was teetering on the brink of foreclosure. She must have realized that her 'cash cow' was drying up...and she would have to look for greener pastures. So why did she murder him??? It had to be her fear that he would expose her for whatever it was that he was referring to in his final message to her. Perhaps we will never know the real story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member