trial day 39: the defense continues its case in chief #116

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That hopeful puppy dog face when the jurors come and go, make me want to slap Arias.

I'll bet that when JM gets to cross and he points out the lies JA told that she will say it does not matter because it was her perception or some other BS.

<mod snip>

I actually hope each one of those women testify during rebuttal and shred Ms. Lavalamps assessments.

Including Jodi in their group, laughable.

Frankly most of them were probably friends or casual dating. Mormons are reportedly encouraged to date.

Lavalamps:floorlaugh:

I just don't understand why anything at all about Travis is being allowed in, especially by people who never evaluated him? The expert talks about blaming the victim and that is exactly what they are trying to do. Travis had absolutely nothing to do with his own murder, nor was he the cause of it. I thought this was supposed to be about JA and her actions on the days before and after June 4, 2008, nothing more. Leave the victim out of it.

Still in contact with. . .Is that code for something sexual?

Cause Jodi is "still in contact with" a number of her ex boyfriends.

This trial will go down in history
The judge should be careful yes but this has gone beyond! Ridiculous to the point of turning into a reality tv spectacle.
NO boundaries all I hear from this judge is overruled, sustained, approach.
Isn't she getting any feedback from her fellow judges? And isn't the defense even gauging the jury to see if they're still warm and breathing.?

Dear Jury,
I am so sorry you have to listen to this. Please take into account the torture you have been subjected to by the defendant when you consider your verdict.

And again, Wilma points out that Travis had contact with many women.

Remember, Travis was a (supposed) pedo.

I hope Mr. Martinez blasts her with this.

OMG! :lol: Jodi thought Deanna was crazy! That is hilarious. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member