trial day 39: the defense continues its case in chief #116

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor Juan, it seems he has to go against three defense attorneys. I get the impression that most of the sidebars are the judge telling Willmont how to get in what she wants to get in.

Wait ... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait.. Didn't Travis and Deana break up before Arias come into the picture? Are all these other women, minus Lisa and Jodi, he was in "relationships" at the same time or different times?

mmmmmmmmm

Can anyone tell me the point of sending the jurors out if they are going to have a side bar that no one hears anyway?

So what kind of list would Alyce advocate a man provide a woman when they start dating? Like a list of every girl he's currently friends with or talks to? What if he has a casual conversation with someone...should that be reported? Does Alyce think this is a normal expectation in the 21st century? I realize she has shunned facebook, twitter, and email, but it's kinda hard to avoid being social these days.

Alyce thinks that by going on a date with someone you're entering into an arranged marriage and must not have contact with other people, lest it "makes" the woman feel bad.

well .... at least the judge is enjoying her swivelling chair .......:fence:

I think ALV could describe a pet dog/owner relationship in a way that sounds super-duper abusive. Especially if it's a MALE dog.

ewwwwwww.......who is Jodi making out with during the latest sidebar? Really?? :facepalm:

Let her. 7 men in the jury. It will backfire.

Yea, the more men on the jury, the more likely Jodi will be convicted with DP.:great:

Men do not want to hear a woman's story over and over. They will shut down after 30 minutes of hearing this emotional hogwash!!!!!:banghead:

I just saw this on twitter, (apparently people already thought of Dr. Lavalamp, thought it was just me) but anyway:

Dear #DrLavalamp: Is it possible to be 'Chronically Unfaithful' to a #****buddy?

I wish Juan was objecting constantly but I understand why he's not, let her spew her nonsense so he can light it on fire and throw it all back in her face when he's up. That's what I'm wishing for anyway. Juan always delivers, it just seems like an eternity in between.

I'm very much looking forward to Alyce's visit to Juanderland.

I think skipping out on a mortgage with a guy you bought a home with and had a four year commitment to just to chase another man is worse than a single guy dating around. So is murder, btw. Just an observation, ALV. And they broke up in 2007. And booty calls do not equal fidelity, but a four year relationship and buying a home does.

She stopped paying the mortage and stopped sleeping with him, when she meet Travis. The house went into foreclosure. He was asked if Jodi told him where she was going ? He did say ARIZONA was one of the places.

OMG, Just started watching about half hour after lunch break and I want to scream. This woman is acting as if she were right there being the third wheel. She acts as if they were married and Jodi was a child bride without the ability to think for herself. I hope the jury feels the same way I do, I've never wanted her to get the DP so bad as I do right now.

Chronically unfaithful? Did ALV not get the memo that JA and TA WERE NOT IN A RELATIONSHIP! I question if they ever had an exclusive relationship.

Nope. That long distance pretend relationship proves it IMO
That's why she moved to AZ and he still didn't want her. I'dget the hint when he was seeing 10 other girls. I don't believe he was...

Any excuse to try to get her to go away!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

jodi4040213_zps2ead05bb.jpg

Good lord I thought they were smooching :what:

Chronically unfaithful? Did ALV not get the memo that JA and TA WERE NOT IN A RELATIONSHIP! I question if they ever had an exclusive relationship.

I agree. How can it be unfaithful if they are both dating other people?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vliegtuig