Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
These poor women.

I actually hope each one of those women testify during rebuttal and shred Ms. Lavalamps assessments.

Including Jodi in their group, laughable.

Frankly most of them were probably friends or casual dating. Mormons are reportedly encouraged to date.

Haven't we heard this testimony over and over and over again?

Defense is making a huge mistake by rehashing the same old material. They are boring all of us and hopefully the jury while overcharging the state of AZ.

I don't see how Travis' relationships with other women are relevant unless he beat them. If I had dated him I'd be seriously pissed if my relationship with him was discussed in court. This is the first time I've really become mad about this line of questioning.

Poor court transcriber
Probably typing blah blah blah blah over and over

Chronically unfaithful? Did ALV not get the memo that JA and TA WERE NOT IN A RELATIONSHIP! I question if they ever had an exclusive relationship.

Anyone notice that when Wilmott is not sitting next to JA then JA doesn't crank her chair down to be way lower than Wilmott's. She only does it to try to look small and pitiful next to Wilmott but it must be uncomfortable, so when Wilmitt's up, chair goes up.

I haven't been able to listen today, just watch and read here (at work).

I think the defense has hit the jackpot here. The judge is letting anything and everything into this hearsay testimony - whether true or verifiable or not. Cannot understand how this is happening in a court of law. Actually, if this was a crime where the victim was alive I don't believe it would be happening.

Hearsay will also be allowed when Juan's expert witness takes the stand during rebuttal. I bet they will be more interesting than this expert.

I think ALV is walking JA right on to death row.

The judge was just shaking her head at Willmott during the sidebar, like a petulant child and Jennifer didn't look too happy when she walked away.

I wish Juan was objecting constantly but I understand why he's not, let her spew her nonsense so he can light it on fire and throw it all back in her face when he's up. That's what I'm wishing for anyway. Juan always delivers, it just seems like an eternity in between.

Is it just me? Or does anyone pick up a tone of "arrogance" and "confidence" from the DT? It's almost like JW knows ahead of time that Juan's objections are going to be overruled. What am I picking up here?

I guess (from what I believe myself) that it's a false sense of confidence that's for sure. I hated today's testimony to the point where I could NOT even listen for the last hour or so. I turned off my live streaming and I'm gonna make a yummy supper ... which I haven't done for like ... oh ... 8 weeks or so :blushing:. Just kidding ... but I really need to get my life back.

I know you don't know me from Adam, cause I mostly lurk and don't post too often. But, Luv you guys though and will check back in later :martini:

Why when Nurmi is at the sidebar, he keeps looking over his shoulder. And he won't turn his back to the open court. I think he is nervous. Don't know why, but it is weird. Has anyone else noticed this? jmo

jodi4040213_zps2ead05bb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members