Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JA's journal - she and Travis were bonded in her own mind

This is all the Pros. fault.

Could all be over if they just stipulated that the two had a normal, healthy, happy relationship. :)

PS: They already acknowledge that it was a SPECIAL relationship.

"Feeling special is a connecting place in a relationship". Wow, more useless platitudes.

If she were REALLY concerned with being an advocate, she'd try to come across more professionally. This just has to be about the money for her. It's almost funny if not so abhorrent.

"we were talking about May, 2007, I'd like to go forward to June, 2007." No, how about June of 2008 and WHAT any of this has to do with ANYTHING?!?

Giving credit where it is due. . .Nurmi would be saying, "Let's go back. . . ."

At least JW wants to move forward, even if it is at a snail's pace.

Ha HA - snooping in his text messages - this is exactly what ALV was talking about!!
Except it's you own client, lady.

HA! She claimed TA was cheating on her....
Which is TOTALLY not corroborated.

I hate that ALV is using the term "rendezvous". Did ALV even see any of these text messages to other women that JA snooped?

:banghead:

"She looked at his text messages" aka she snuck onto Travis' phone while he wasn't watching it and then began to threaten other females he had called.

Her journals as far as I'm concerned are no better than comic books. I don't buy that they are real. Fabricated yes.

Bottom line - when Travis made JA feel special and treated her like she was the only person in his world, he is the most wonderful person ever. When he wasn't making her the center of his world, he was abusing her. Blech!!

ETA - according to the warped mind of JA, that is.

This woman does NOTHING spontaneously... :furious:

So she's not assertive. But assertive enough to read someone else's text messages and respond to them.

Oh...hell to the NO.

Did y'all just hear that dude on HLN in SUPPORT OF JODI? He said "people do not just kill...she must've had a reason!"

Good God...what is this world coming to?

Did you take a good look at the source. I can read body language lol
And as soon as I saw him, I said, "Ooh so glad he's not a juror. Hope there aren't any more where he came from. :rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clm79