trial day 39: the defense continues its case in chief #117

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I'm curious about too. Jodie said her parents didnt have alot of money. I wonder how are they affording lodging?
I highly doubt anyone's opened up their home to them. And since ebay is no longer displaying her art for sale. It's not cheap living in a hotel,including meals.
Maybe they are charging everything and planning to start a fund, sell t-shirts, or panhandle. Maybe "Team Jodi" is supporting them.

That's what I'm curious about too. Jodie said her parents didnt have alot of money. I wonder how are they affording lodging?
I highly doubt anyone's opened up their home to them. And since ebay is no longer displaying her art for sale. It's not cheap living in a hotel,including meals.

I thought I read here awhile ago that Donovon, Jodi's friend has put them up in her house.

He said she had a personality disorder

HEY MINOR..

Why is ALV allowed to testify to emails, things JA told her saying things like TA thought Lisa thought etc..

Isn't that Hearsay? Shouldn't they use term 'allegedly' TA thought xyz from phrasing in email blah blah..

Just seems like Lying Liar who Lies out of her Lying Lie hole can say anything to anyone in this case & it's presented as fact.. Seems wrong to me!!

It's like we got this Cluster B spinnin' her version of things with sprinkling of truths such as proper names, places or dates but then laced with her delusional fantasy ideas of what she felt/thought/wanted to have happen being parroted to Jury as full blown facts by PAID EXPERTS!!

Seriously is this normal??

I've seen the mother but not the father. DD hasn't posted the father yet. The mother, histrionics much? Not OMG. Not oh my daughter. Not "there's no way" but "I think I'm going to puke". Guess what? She doesn't puke! Doesn't even appear to actually feel sick.

Apple. Seed. We've seen this chite before.

moo

Wonder if her mom or another Arias supporter made the complaint to the judge and it is a complete lie.

Samuels claimed Jodi told him her parents loved all their kids but her. Sad and maybe true.

Yes, but if she hit her brother on the head with a baseball bat as a child and then in HS kicked the dog and maybe even killed it, why wouldn't they be repulsed?

I don't know why they didn't testify for the DT. They may testify during the penalty phase though?

ETA: couldn't pay me enough either if it was my daughter. LOL
3 guesses as to why they have not testified for the DT...

Jodi Arias trial update: Was excused juror already in hot water?

<Sniped>
“The one with multi-colored hair is attempting to coach Arias from the jury box. She shakes her head no, no, no to tell Jodi not to answer a question,” the caller alleged in the message on Stephens' voicemail.

The caller then asks the judge if the alleged actions are permissible and if it should be looked into.

The caller continues on to say that “it’s the woman with pink and blue hair and she’s trying to coach Arias, trying to influence Arias’ answers from the jury…”

Read more:

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...update-was-excused-juror-already-in-hot-water

So juror 5
Liked Jodie, tried to coach her? If so why get rid of her?

Sad indeed. Anyone know what "order" she is in the family?

Evil comes in many forms, sometimes it cannot be controlled where it comes from.

Samuels claimed Jodi told him her parents loved all their kids but her. Sad and maybe true.

Go back to about page 15. Dr. Drew had new unseen clips of Jodi's mom and dad during interrogation.

:seeya: Wow, and Thank You !

I just checked the tv directory, and repeat of Dr. Drew Show at 11:00 pm CST

Wonder if her mom or another Arias supporter made the complaint to the judge and it is a complete lie.

Have no idea who reported it, but I have heard it before either here or a TH.

Jodi's sanity is not on trial. She plead NG. That's all. No insanity plea.

No her sanity is not on trail,but the DT put on she was abused by Travis & they are going run with that in the penalty phase.Her parents are going to get up there and say she had a bad childhood,yada,yada..why they did not testify to that during this stage is unknown to me.But they will get up there and beg the jury not to kill her..

I have my post setting differet, so I have no page 15....or my 15 is different than most....You know who post them by chance?

Post number 621 in this thread...has an embedded link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nancydrewmom