trial day 39: the defense continues its case in chief #117

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In my line of work, I have to go to peoples homes and witness them signing legal documents. I go into about 20 or more homes a week. At least 4 or 5 times a week I go into a home and they are glued to the coverage of this trial. Until yesterday, everyone of them hoped she would be found guilty of first degree murder.

Yesterday, the couple said that Juan was a bully, and they believed that she was justified because of the abuse she had suffered. After recovering from the shock of that statement, I started asking them questions. What they said was they had only been watching the trial for the last week. They had seen a story about it on one of those magazine tv shows. After I filled them in on the rest of the story, they changed their minds!

I haven't posted because ... Well.. Because this DV witness has completely changed my opinion about Jodi! Jodi isn't a psychopath, she's a victim. Belated April fools:) please don't throw rotten fruit at me....Or emu poo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

on HLN just reported...

2009 Jodi got in a fight with cell mate claimed self defense.

She was also hiding 19 unauthorized pictures, pens. anti itch cream etc...
:eek:

Is this real? Pens, anti-itch cream???

Does anyone know if Travis's family receives any financial help to come to the trial everyday? That has to be hard leaving your job that long plus your normal life for this long! I admire them. My heart broke for his family today...sad to see his sisters cry!! Then Jodi smirk that..smile.. made me sick!!!

Anyone listening to HLN? All the disciplinary actions against JA over the years? She definitely as an issue about things in twos.

MOO

Noticed that. Two pens, two (each) of three different forbidden creams.

However she also had 19 unauthorized pictures at one time. Curious what they were.

:waitasec:

I disagree. Borderlines are very capable of making extensive plans to damage others. Very capable.

I have a sister whom I believe to be borderline. She is all about revenge. Sometimes it is impulsive, sometimes planned out. But always very sneaky.

And don't assume other people are idiots.

Oh, I wasn't assuming. I swear. However, that which was not assumed wasn't exactly extrapolated to the population in general.

I was responding to numerous posts stating that juror #5 was pro-JA.

I think they might have been assuming. I assume.

AND I stated that I was still catching up.

I'm on page 52 where Peter Pan first manifests himself.

But thanks for proving my point about reactionary knee-jerks. ;)

It's been my experience when someone says "thanks for proving my point" invariably no such thing happened. Thanks for proving my point.

Also, I don't get how I'm a "reactionary". I will confess to being a "doody-head" if that helps though.

Now go do your homework.

I thought that too. I wonder if Jodi liked to play with matches? We already know that Jodi loves to buy the gasoline in multiple containers.

Sociopaths:
harm animals
start fires
wet the bed

yeah, wonder if she started fires? Maybe in the desert when she was burning her bloody clothing?

Some of the offences on her record while in jail:

Hiding 2 pens
Fight with inmate - she pleads SD hahaha
Hiding 2 more pens
Disobey instruction to go back to cell
6 creams in tubes (anti itch, ect)
2 more pens hidden
unauthorized pictures

Wait till she gies ti tbe big house. Unless shes in solitary confinment.

Omg Hln reports
Jodie got in fight hid pens in her bed etc etc

Adding to your post katiedid !

Aha ... Miss Arias has NOT been the "model" :jail: that everyone thinks she is ... Surprise Surprise :floorlaugh:

She was HIDING PENS in shampoo bottles !

OMG ... she really has a thing for "pens" -- I think that since she can't have a "knife" in prison, this is her "substitute" for knives !

She had in her possession:

2 bottles of "unauthorized" anti-fungal cream

2 bottles of "unauthorized" acne cream

2 bottles of something else unauthorized ...

Not surprised at all by her behavior !

:seeya:

I haven't posted because ... Well.. Because this DV witness has completely changed my opinion about Jodi! Jodi isn't a psychopath, she's a victim. Belated April fools:) please don't throw rotten fruit at me....Or emu poo

:silly:

Have a good night!
:seeya:

According to the news video below and calculations, ALV got $11,000 for jail inteviews of JA @ $250 per hour; and is getting $300 per hour for testifying. But I don't recall when she first testified and how many days so far?

[video=youtube;N9CXXL2ZwBw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9CXXL2ZwBw[/video]

I saw her giving ALV a look that could kill today. If I could remember the questioning at the time I would try to find it. It was a Charles Manson type look. Scary!!

Could it have been when ALV said jealousy often leads to controlling behavior, and all the jurors looked right at Jodi? Maybe I just imagined that last part because that's what I imagined them all thinking.

Sociopaths:
harm animals
start fires
wet the bed

yeah, wonder if she started fires? Maybe in the desert when she was burning her bloody clothing?

That's the triad for serial killers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members