Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
2008 :thewave::thewave:

Jodi is clearly in another world today. La La Land for sure!

make-it-stop.jpg

Amen. I just had to mute the live feed. I.can't.take.anymore. Like I had to quit the jodi interrogation tapes a few minutes into #16. I'll go make to the babbling on HLN and read here. I'm honestly nauseous right now. Just the shot of ja now is making it worse. :sick:

Oh please, JA is bringing on the "tears". Of course, it's not for Travis, or what she did, but for what she won't have any more.

How does a couple act, ALV? Every couple is different. I had a b/f that was against all PDF. It's just who he was.

OMG - the "boiled frog" thing - someone on WS's was posting about this in the last 24 hrs. Wonder if LaV has been reading here...
In one way, I hope that's true. Hey, lady! :seeya: This is how REAL people feel and think. Read on......

I am sick of ALV relating other people`s stories to this trial. It has nothing to do with anything.

ALV went directly from Nov. 07 to Christmas 07. Looking forward to Juan asking her if Jodi's low opinion of herself could be due to her having slashed both TA and Lisa's tires and sent the "You are a shameless *advertiser censored*" email to Lisa around the same time.

Oh come on to christ

Im going to bang my head off a wall

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Wow, have you watched the video of JA's mother distraught over JA's ability to act perfectly normal after returning from Utah (post TA murder)? I don't know, they seem to care about her, her parents.

HLN just played another part of Jodies Mom interrogation tape. She was talking about her childhood and Jodie growing pot in her room when she was in the eigth grade and called the cops.

Damn...and to think she could have instead ended up a stoner, eating Cheetos in Yreka on June 4. :banghead:

She's crying! Ugh!

Over a cat SHE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW! But she can't conjure up tears or remorse over brutally murdering someone she claimed to love! I hope the jury notices. :furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheeseDreams