trial day 40: the defense continues its case in chief #118

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Christmas 2007 - JA in Yreka w/family . . . . she called TA excited and ask him to call back . . . he doesn't call . . . she needs to remember this - can't write it in journal but this is one thing he does to upset her.

He purchases nice gifts for her Xmas - hymnal with her name in gold letters, calendar of 1000 places (important to their relationship) . .. sweater - even though he has very little money

she is starting to pull back - very much involved in relationship. Crossing bottom lines . . . with battered women in shelter and private practice . . . they impune their own integrity every time they cross their own bottom lines.

one woman she worked with very successful in own business took her over 1 year to share with ALV what happened . . . .ashamed, felt stuck, . . . . this woman married in 30's successful in their own business . . .had a cat who was her baby . . . . her husband threw cat across the room . . . he would never do that again . . stressed ut and having a bad day.

over time this woman lost who she was . . come hom and food dish was empty - never happened whn she was single . . one day cat's paw's cut . . . . said dropped glass . . . one day he took her cat away and never saw cat again.

for every dv relationship . . . their bottom line is compromised .. . they look like incest survivors in taking the blame (JA is attempting to fake tears? - IMO)

sexual intimacy and keep doing it - not because you want to but that is what keep relationship . .. but not what you want you still do it - we lose part owho we are . . .it is gradual . .. throw frog in pot boiling water . . . frog jump out . .. put frog in water and turn heat to boil - the frog will boil as it is gradual.

People sexual compromise act like incest survivors - blame self for abuse directed @ them . . . even when they are adults . . . . .they look @ it with adult lens. . .. people don't wan to talk about sex relations in public venue.

text messages between JA an TA reviewed by ALV

exhibit #440

group of text messages between the 2 . . . start end of 2007? . . .. actually start 2006 . . .til June 2008 . . .

text messages in beginning of Jan . . . TA text and saying I love you Jodi. . . objection

nice loving emails . . . TA starts them . . . JA is responding . .. . significant about them?
they have good times in their relationship -it is not just a blemish . . . good periods of time and caring, show love,ability to connect - normal positive periods of time in the relationship. .

act like a couple? . . .yes they do . . . talk about swap cars . . . normal part can we swap cars today . . . the normalcy of it . . .what people do in relationship . . . becomes important to see.

Jan 21, 2008 - time there is a 2nd physical aggressive act . . . . tell us about that incident?
objection - leading
approach

OMG, this is absolute torture. Seriously, a story about a guy and a cat?
Oh, no ~ now Jodi's crying about the cat???? LOL...

I think she's crying about how true it is that a woman (herself) loses who she is and becomes another person when in an abusive relationship.

I thought it was interesting that JW whipped her head around at one point and seemed to be checking to make sure Jodi was looking distressed at this point, AS THEY HAD PLANNED.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/jodi...trial-18868995

ABC News has obtained over 600 pages of the defendant's journal entries

at around2:00 min mark

Arias wrote this a year prior to murdering Travis:
8/2/17 @8:00AM

Create a new truth for yourself(<-sentence underlined twice)

I love him. I could not possibly love him
not, though I WISH that I can stop. Turn it
off like a light switch. Duct tape it down
so it can't turn back on or better yet, just
unplug(<-line through word) cut the circuit. Cut off it's life source.
Make it dead in a second. Lifeless. A
meaningless network of wires that do and mean nothing

I wish we had a text alert system for JM coming up for cross.

I cannot watch this direct any longer. First, I got a new haircut yesterday and am scared to death to try to re-create it myself. Plus, it's raining here.

And I have real stuff to do. I'll check in this afternoon.

Lol!:seeya:

irrelevant.jpg

So basically what we have is a third direct, this time with the testimalarkey coming from another "expert." Unfathomably desperate.

There was a local murder trial that started last Tuesday - also a death penalty trial - and it's already over.
The victim's body was never found (the killer bragged to cellmates that he chopped her up and fed her to the hogs) and the jury deliberated for 5 hours yesterday, came back with guilty of second degree and theft of the victims car. Life without parole.

All that in less time than LaViolette has spent on the stand already.

I worked in a Court that tried many capital murder cases and NONE of them EVER lasted more than 10 days to 2 weeks. This is so unbelievable.

This testimony is so bogus. No Travis to dispute any of these claims. Just Jodi's lying imagination. UGH

What that meant was Jodi sucking what she could off of Travis. Can I borrow your car, can you loan me money, can I stay with you, can you sell me your car..........

Hi everyone!

I can't stand to listen to this today - I do not have the patience to handle ALV and JW simultaneously! I will be checking in here from time to time waiting for Juan to get his chance. At this pace, it doesn't look like that will happen this week!

Bless all of you who do have the patience to listen - and God help those jurors who don't have the choice.

BBL

ALV's bs reminds me of conspiracy theories: if there is evidence of the conspiracy, that's evidence of it. If there is no evidence of a conspiracy, then that is even BETTer evidence because no good conspiracy would leave any evidence behind. Either way, it proves the conspiracy happened. Same with ALV. He hit her? Abuse! Oh, he didn't hit her? ABUSE. Eff me.

All this is, is an almost comical attempt to justify Jodi's testimony. Everything she's talked about so far comes from Jodi or Jodi's supposed reactions to anything Travis emailed or texted her. :banghead:

All I am hearing through this woman is Jodi complaining.

"Waaah, :anguish:Travis wasn't a virgin!"
"Waaah, :anguish:Travis wasn't a virgin with other women!"
"Waaah, :anguish:I can't write in my journal!"
"Waaah, :anguish:He doesn't return my calls!"
"Waaah, :anguish:He pokes me in my bum!"
"Waaah, :anguish:He is nice but then doesn't treat me like a princes!"
"Waaah, :anguish:I'm ashamed that I am a *advertiser censored*!"
"Waaah, :anguish:He's in his 30s and dates women!"

*Insert examples by expert having nothing at all to do with Jodi's issues*

This is ridiculous, ludicris, pathetic, stupid, waste of time, waste of money, pathetic attempt to connect Jodi to real battered women.

How about some truth...

"Waaah, I was forced to sleep under his Christmas Tree when he told me there was no room and to go home."
"Waaah, He got mad when I introduced myself as his girlfriend when we were not."
"Waaah, I took him for money and used sex to control him."
"Waaah, He sent me angry texts when I played mind games with him."
"Waaah, He talked sexy talk when I talked sexy talk and got him riled up'"
"Waaah, He wouldn't marry me no matter how crazy I acted."
"Waaah, He was really patient and sweet to me and I need drama."
"Waaah, He got fed up and dated other women but still put up with me."
"Waaah, I butchered him and STILL didn't get to keep his BMW."

When did JA sleep under the Christmas tree?

ALV's bs reminds me of conspiracy theories: if there is evidence of the conspiracy, that's evidence of it. If there is no evidence of a conspiracy, then that is even BETTer evidence because no good conspiracy would leave any evidence behind. Either way, it proves the conspiracy happened. Same with ALV. He hit her? Abuse! Oh, he didn't hit her? ABUSE. Eff me.

:goodpost:

I noticed that JW keeps her cell phone on the desk in front of that monitor. I also noticed that JA seems to be looking at something in her lap a lot. Do you think she sneaks that into her lap occasionally to look at it because she just can't help herself?

MOO

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

MINE TOO!

AND he makes me work......

Im SUCH a battered woman.

ooooooooo - breaking out the split screen!

I was late for trial because I was preparing supper in the crockpot. I must be abused. I put his needs first before mine. LOL When my husband comes home and smells dinner and compliments me it will be a moment of learned hopefulness. *barf*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheeseDreams