trial day 40: the defense continues its case in chief #118

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish we had a text alert system for JM coming up for cross.

I cannot watch this direct any longer. First, I got a new haircut yesterday and am scared to death to try to re-create it myself. Plus, it's raining here.

And I have real stuff to do. I'll check in this afternoon.

Jodi's trying to look sad, like she's gonna cry about slowly losing herself! LOL.

Dan steeled
Is there a video. Or transcript anywhere describing what this juror number five said? I read your post? Link? A link to all those 60 diary pages pretty please.

I believe it's sealed.

ALV is spouting theory. We all know people who do this. Apply this to Jodi where you have not heard it from Jodi only.

I DON"T appreciate this cat story at all...how about the animals Jodi abused?
sheesh
Could it be that this is why Jodi looks so upset as this story is being told? She is thinking about what SHE did to her own cat?

OMG, this is absolute torture. Seriously, a story about a guy and a cat?
Oh, no ~ now Jodi's crying about the cat???? LOL...

No, I think Jodi is crying over being alone on Christmas without Travis. Let's see, the mistress ie bootie call does not get to see the guy on the holidays. Geez........:banghead:

omg! that video from dr drew where she is sleeping on his lap HAS TO BE PLAYED!!!! Juan, can you hear me!? :)

Most definitely! I'd love to see that played.

Travis NOT hiding affection with Jodi. She moved away from him and sat up all and he still kept hold of her hand.

:(:argue: now we're talking about boiling frogs?...doesn't she mean bunnies...?

Well I knew a person one time a long time ago, and something happened to them. Therefore, that situation is the same as all others, and can be applied to all situations. In Alyce's World, there's no need for scientific inquiry or logic.

I call BS on the cat story. What was the guy, a serial killer?

She killed her dog and abused another s cat. I think she is trying to get the heat off herself if it is ever brought up. They are sleazy.

OMG - the "boiled frog" thing - someone on WS's was posting about this in the last 24 hrs. Wonder if LaV has been reading here...

Nice work! Tell a story about a poor helpless kitty so Jodi can start working up the tears.

Then slide into comments about her vulnerability with the horrible sex she was having to endure. Full on water works!

ALV: most people don't want to talk about their sexual relationships in a public venue

Obviously she isn't talking about the defendant on this one.

Would love to hear Alice's spin on the tapes of JA's parents with the detective. She would spin this that JA's parents also abused her rather than JA abusing them.

Jeez - I thought compromise was what made a good marriage. I am learning something every day from Ms. LaViolette. No more compromise in my home! What a fool I have been!

The lying torture-murderess has gone to the waterworks, right on cue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adamapple