trial day 40: the defense continues its case in chief #118

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HLN just played another part of Jodies Mom interrogation tape. She was talking about her childhood and Jodie growing pot in her room when she was in the eigth grade and called the cops.

So now TA drove away with JA's cat?

Huh?

What is she rambling about?

How many ways could Travis have broken up with Arias? She's a stalker, ALV. SHE's the problem.

Some other woman's cat got thrown by her abusive boyfriend. Interesting, but not relevant at all.

Hey Alyce, ask Jodi about that dog that disappeared after she kicked it.

I call BS on the cat story. What was the guy, a serial killer?

OMG, this is absolute torture. Seriously, a story about a guy and a cat?
Oh, no ~ now Jodi's crying about the cat???? LOL...

wtf? someone's cats paws were cut! i want to screeeeaaammm!

If the male jurors are getting it like my husband is, Jodi is doomed. Not only does my husband think Jodi deserves the DP, but he thinks ALV does too!

Again.... THERE WAS NO RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN JA AND TA!!! They only occasionally had sex... OMG!!!!!

If you want to keep offering sex.. most men will take you up on it.. even though no relationship.. this is not unusual.

Beth Karas @ Beth Karas
This is LaViolette's 5th day on the stand. She'll exceed Dr. Samuels who testified for a total of 6 days. This is the 31st day of the defense case. The state's case was presented in 9 days.

what more is to say?????

And how much has the state been billed for her doing this? It's OK we get it. It's all your impressions that have been given you by Jodi's perception of things.

2chqaf6.jpg

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

One thing I have noticed about Alyce's testimony in it's entirety - she testifies as if everyone is exactly the same as everyone else. There are no allowances for differences in temperament, morality, sexuality, discipline, background, education, lifestyle, addictions, criminality, etc.

According to Alyce, we are ALL EXACTLY THE SAME! All of our responses to stimuli is EXACTLY THE SAME!

I call bullcarp!

I am sick of ALV relating other people`s stories to this trial. It has nothing to do with anything.

Remember rebuttal is around the corner. Breathe deeply.........

The cat story relates to this case how? Smh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member