trial day 40: the defense continues its case in chief #118

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Without reading the 38 pages of prior posts (BTW, you guys are the BEST!!!), would anyone care to venture a guess as to when Juan will be up to bat?

I simply cannot wait. I purposely avoided the first hour of testimony...my version of fast forward! haha While I am grateful to be in March, I really wish we were in May at the very least.

page by page..so..I'm guessing to answer your question,sometime next April?

When he had a lot of friends sleep over and he turned his bedroom over to the girls. He told Jodi there was no place for her to stay. She slept under the Christmas tree.

I think Christmas tree incident was 2006 they'd met in 2006 was shortly after that..
She came in announcing she was TAs GF.. TA corrected her saying no she wasn't.. Oddly with Holiday he told her.. No Room at the Inn for ya!

She didn't leave.. Tried to hold his hand (guessing hanging on him) while on couch.. Then slept under his Christmas Tree as he gave his Bedroom to be used by couple other ladies & he slept in his Den.

Above paraphrased from interview with TAs friend Clancy from DD

Travis wasn't just an abuser. He was the PERFECT abuser. Not a single thing he ever did was not normal for an abuser. He was the text book example..... errrrr.. Her textbook example of an abuser.

Interesting that this is only a presumption on her part, as she never met Travis! I can't wait for JM to shred her up and spit her out!

Haven't they been talking about psychological abuse for twenty years now?

Let's count the "non-tangible", psychological ways that JA abused TA. Better yet, let's count the "tangible" stab wounds that JA inflicted on TA.

This expert thinks she can convince 12 reasonable people (I hope) that JA was so abused that she drove hundreds of miles to have sex with her abuser, she was so afraid of him that she shook when he yelled at her on the phone but still placed herself with him voluntarily to be with him. I guess abuse victims are so abused they are stupid.

Without reading the 38 pages of prior posts (BTW, you guys are the BEST!!!), would anyone care to venture a guess as to when Juan will be up to bat?

I simply cannot wait. I purposely avoided the first hour of testimony...my version of fast forward! haha While I am grateful to be in March, I really wish we were in May at the very least.

I will guess next Wednesday. We aren`t even near June 4, 2008 yet. We have all of spring 2008 and then June 4th and then June 4th-arrest then custody time.

When I saw the photo of them together, you could tell he was smitten.

Do you mean Katie Wick? Dr. Drew's Juror? I love that picture!

They would be an adorable couple, but KCL has the 411 that Juan has a long-time girlfriend. :(

Can someone tell me how many days the prosecution case lasted and how many days so far the defense has been boring us with this dribble? It seems they are intent on dragging this on until Starbucks names a drink after Jodi or the world ends, whichever comes first.

Beth Karas said the prosecution's case lasted 9 days and so far the defense case has lasted 31 days.

I want to know if and how Juan can get this info in front of the jury.

All I can hear in my head is JW standing up and shouting "beyond the scope, judge, beyond the scope".

She's gonna try to head him off at ever pass.

:banghead:

BBM Later this year, at the rate we are going, covering a couple days an hour, so I predict late next week, cause it is certainly going to get more laborious the closer they get to June 4.

How is her journal entry a THEY??? It's her journal and her entry NOT theirs

ALV might be good at her job, but in this case she's irrelevant.

First of all, she likes to interview both the abused and the abuser. She can't do that here (even if it were true, which it isn't)
And most importantly, the women who seek ALV's help are actually victims of domestic violance. They are scared, they area abused, they want and need help and go there to tell the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member