Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remarkable places on his limited budget ... SMH

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

The Arias Anti-Truth Principal states that the truth is usually the exact opposite of what the lying torture-murderess avers.

Stop this maddening fiction!!!

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
:maddening::maddening::maddening:

Other questions that JM will likely ask La V:

"Are you aware that Jodi lied for years about killing Mr. Alexander, and finally confessed, claiming self-defense for the murder?"

However way La V answers the question - JM's next question will be:

"Did you interview her before or after she admitted her guilt?"

This testimony reminds me of a Sylvia Plath Poetry & Journal Reading that I went to in January.

LaViolette is "reading" and "interpreting" Arias' "body of work."

How does the testimony of LaViolette relevant? It seems as though anyone could get on the stand and give their opinion of Arias' fictional journal writings.

bbm

and maybe costed the AZ taxpayers a lot less $$$

ITA... I just don't really know what to say sometimes - but I know how I feel listening to this carp!

tumblr_inline_mk3ptjQyuT1qz4rgp.gif

This kitty looks EXACTLY like my big boy, I just showed the gif to my dh and he thought it was ours! LOL:floorlaugh:

What's the bet Jodi thought he would follow her up to Yreka and pull out a 'you complete me' speech at her grandmothers house.

Does anybody think this witness will try to be smartass in some way with Juan when he gets up to cross.

Yes. ALV will be playing the role of `you will not abuse me bully-man`` I am woman, hear me roar.

I will guess next Wednesday. We aren`t even near June 4, 2008 yet. We have all of spring 2008 and then June 4th and then June 4th-arrest then custody time.

What do you bet June 4th will be glossed over and hardly any questions or opinions offered? jmo

OK...I admit that I have been out of it for 2 weeks, but this woman is a complete grasping at straws as a witness. Why is she allowed to read Jodi's journal as gospel? Weirdest trial I have ever seen! Hands down!

Let's count the "non-tangible", psychological ways that JA abused TA. Better yet, let's count the "tangible" stab wounds that JA inflicted on TA.

I hope Juan does do that in closing--count out the times he was stabbed, and sliced and dragged and shot...:furious:

THAT is abuse.

yes, super sour, hard candy jolly ranchers..I am addicted to them lol I even ration myself out when my candy jar gets low lol
I can only find them at dollar tree and one other grocer called food town...I hide my candy from my hubby and son,,

geee, is hiding my candy abusive? do u think alice would think so? lol

eta ya'll, I so annoyed w/ the witness on the stand, alice? its about the benjamins for her$$$$$$$$$$$$$

cant wait to see Jm work his magic...

Sorry for the O/T here...LOL!! In case you can't find them like me

Jolly Rancher Fruit n' Sour Hard Candy, 6.5-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12): Amazon.com: Grocery & Gourmet Food

I am ordering a box now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member