trial day 40: the defense continues its case in chief #118

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im watching the delayed coverage on HLN for any sign of discomfort or illness that may have precipitated this surprising turn of events.

I dont see anything

Ok will someone please tell me just what CUD Jodi Arias keeps chewing over there? I think someone needs to make a youtube of all this weird chewing she does. What does she have in her mouth she keeps, chewing or mouthing or whatever weirdness she's doing?

How much longer is ALV going to be allowed to snoop into Jodi's fake journal entries?
Do you think Juan will get his chance later today?

No seeds of jealousy in the journals about Mimi Hall.

No evidence of jealousy in any of the text messages, says ALV,
but we were just talking about journal entries. So, there's no jealousy. Hmmm...

Back to Jury Room for 5 minutes, Jurors.

Nah, not the slightest bit of jealousy when JA is arguing to herself in that journal "this is the 3, no 2 1/2, no 3rd date with Mimi."

I think ALV knew that she made a big mistake with Travis and the *advertiser censored* watching. Mis spoke I don't think so.

If I was a taxpayer in AZ I would be so PIZZED off. This is so fricking ridiculous. Maybe they want her to still be on the stand when they break tomorrow in direct. That poor family and Jury!!!!!!

Somebody wants a LONG weekend to prep for Juan. I'd be sick too if my career were about to go down in flames. I sincerely hope this fraud loses her gigs scamming the courts, expert witnessing and giving speeches all over the place.

ALV said yesterday that all people cheat on their taxes but since everyone does it, it's okay.

She said that rationale (that everyone else does it, too) is a way for her/us to feel good about ourselves.

Yes, that would be an expert witness for JA, alright.

You have got to be kidding me!!! What a ploy!! What, was JA's migraine contagious?!?!?

ALV has been smiling up a storm all a.m. And all of a sudden she's ill??????

Yeah, she's sick because it's almost Juan time!

There was a time or two this morning when JW had to add an explanation after ALV didn't take the hint on a leading question, so they must need more time to rehearse.

What time is break over. I am headed out to drink my lunch.

tumblr_ldfxgjYsdZ1qex40do1_500.gif

Since she said there was no jealousy on Arias part....couldn't that be used to bring in all of the stalking issues?

I will say she looks a bit tired. This dragging out by the defense attorney would make any witness sick.

Ok can we see the entire mom and dad videos now? that would make me happy. If we cannot I am forced to clean 3 bedrooms.

I posted earlier about her trying to get the judges attention. That was probably why. She probably is sick as I know I am. jmo

I will say she looks a bit tired. This dragging out by the defense attorney would make any witness sick.

Ok can we see the entire mom and dad videos now? that would make me happy. If we cannot I am forced to clean 3 bedrooms.

Forced you say....perhaps you are being abused?:seeya:

If she's getting ill during this softball tossing back and forth, she'll be suicidal on cross.

Maybe its because the softball portion is almost done...now she has to answer to JM. :furious:

Did the judge ask the jury to be back tomorrow morning at 9:30am? Or did I misunderstand.

I just have to say that Willmott's method of speaking drives me INSANE! She can't string a sentence together properly to save her life. "So let's --- when someone --- let me understand --- so it's the --- in order to understand what Jodi went through, you evaluated her." (For example.) Why, WHY does she take so many attempts at starting the sentence? Is she killing time to collect her thoughts? It just does not work for me. PLEASE stop. Please. When Mrs. Bradyviolethousekeeper just summarized by stating she believed Jodi was a victim of domestic violence, I actually thought we were done. Sigh, then W started talking again. Help me . . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nc1995