trial day 40: the defense continues its case in chief #118

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps we're looking at the reality of JA concocting many of the communications herself?

Have they recovered more images?

Found something interesting on her phone(s), computer(s) or cameras?

The Facebook and Myspace hacks?

When she checked his voicemail messages?

What if he knows with reasonable certainty who wrote the John Doe "whoredoms" email message?

And what if some of the cover-up stuff (Myspace, Youtube, etc.) was going on PRIOR to the murder?

This might be fun!

I can't wait - now that is a handsome man!! Back to topic - I agree with all that you said above, and maybe he traced her cell phone pings - IOW, Jodi may have been stalking Travis and her phone might show dates she was in the area - dates that have NOT been mentioned...

I'm off to bed. Exhausted. I shouldn't have gotten so attached to this case but it's too a bit late to say that now. Never again.

Stay strong. Justice for our Travis.

I am going to have to name this Masochists Central, 50 some pages of pure complaints, for all those who are suffering, perhaps a little relieve.

WLS8948.jpg

Somebody on the boards said a while back that ALV had been up against Juan in another trial. If so, she must have figured she could take the strain for $300 per hr.

I wonder what would happen if she was too ill to complete her testimony, and be crossed. Mistrial?

Not another trial Nosey - she was up against him in one of the closed hearings for this trial. She knows the nature of the train heading down the tracks in her direction.

at JA's fansite to see what excuses they are making for the obvious stall. The whole website seems to be shut down. LOL They are scrambling to make up excuses.

I can't get on either. Maybe I am blocked again. LOL
I have to use a proxy server to get on because I was banned. But that is not even working this time.

A normal person would feel MORTIFIED holding up a trial like this for over HALF A DAY. A Narcissist would feel good about it.

She better have some kinda acute illness that's so concealed it's undetectable by a camera on her or...I don't know what or. I can't stand this beezy.

She started out so WELL! I mean, she actually sounded BELIEVABLE and even credible that first day or so. Then she strayed into some kind of Jodi induced La La Land where no rational person goes on purpose. (And if you stray there, you get out as fast as you can.) The longer the DT leaves her up there, the WORSE it gets - for ALV AND for them.

At first I thought JM should take it easy on her. Now, I think she has done so much damage to real DV victims and to TA's family, I hope he holds NOTHING back.

If this is the DT's mitigation person for the penalty phase, they might need to start shopping again. :moo:

To hold up more than half a day of a murder trial of this magnitude I conclude one or both of these two things:

1. Alyce LaViolette is stellar at covering up a severe illness that she couldn't recover from over a 90 min lunch break (or attempt to).

2. She's a full blown Narcissist.

(or maybe she's having a panic attack at the very thought of this direct winding down/Martinez getting ahold of her which is legit but sorry chickie, THIS IS WHAT YOU SIGNED UP FOR).

Last week I wrote that ALV was being unmasked. Today the above thought crossed my mind, after she lied and her fiercely dogmatic stance, that there was something in it for her. Perhaps a narcissist.

It fits with her overstuffed CV and her lack of continuing education. She's just a good networker. It fits with her hubristic know-it-allness, as if a sermon from the mount, and her lack of discomfort in destroying Travis' reputation and in front of his family. She's very godlike on the stand. And she is a liar. And a complete fraud.

It must be quite an infectious disease ALV got. She made me sick from 1000's of miles away.

Three things: 1) I can't believe these threads move so fast and I'm so behind, :sigh:

2) I can't believe this DT and this joke of an "expert" :what: witness and the BS I'm hearing. So now there's something wrong with a free and single guy dating around, something wrong with him dating more than one person, and something wrong with him not behaving in a committed way when they were not in a committed relationship! :banghead: This woman could not possibly be from this planet, it can't be real what she's saying. I feel like I'm watching some remake of Invasion of the Body Snatchers or The Stepford Wives. I mean she's like a dam robot. A robot who's attempting to redefine what it is to be single and unattached. Who the heck does she think she is?! ... :furious:

and 3) I can't believe what I just heard on HLN. They have JA's parents talking to Flores, describing her having mental problems, how she constantly went into rages, and how her friends told her mom she needs help, etc. Then her dad saying there's something wrong with her, describing how she went back to Mesa after her and Travis broke up, and snuck up to Travis' house and peaked through the window. Is this not direct testimony of her stalking behavior? How come this has not been brought out yet, why haven't they played this part of the video for the jury ? I mean, what the heck is going on?! Please tell me that Juan is just waiting until the rebuttal? :please:

I am also waaaay behind in the threads but had to bring this forward. You are spot on with what is wrong with this so called "expert" testimony. OMG I hope JM brings this up some how, some way.

Both Jodi and ALV mispronounce the word 'ameliorate' the same exact way.

a·mel·io·rate
[uh-meel-yuh-reyt, uh-mee-lee-uh-]

They say [uh-mel-ee-oh-rate]

Can we speculate that they perhaps got together to practice this stinky story and ALV gave JA some vocab lessons?

Pathetic.

Yes!

Especially since they both speak English well...
I have an accent - English is not my first language so I mispronounce things all the time...:iamashamed:

at least Jodi's mother is not wheeling and dealing making excuses and cutting back door interview's for 600 grand, at least she seemed truly upset and devastated at what kind of person her daughter has turned out to be, that's a lot more than I can say for someone else's mother I know all too well

This behavior might occur after the trial. :(

They couldn't make Jodi do anything when she reached the age of Majority when she reached eighteen.

That is true, I guess it is 18 in some states and not 21.

Add to that, she moved out of their home when she was 15, that is likely when she killed their dog !!!

I don't know if it would be the correct thing to do but I would have liked to see the judge question Ms. L about her illness, in a stern tone. The judge is getting walked all over because she's allowing it. I have never seen a case with so little respect for the jury:moo:

Maybe the judges is needing a break herself...

Not another trial Nosey - she was up against him in one of the closed hearings for this trial. She knows the nature of the train heading down the tracks in her direction.

:great: Lovely to hear! Thank you, Nezumi

Jodi was 27 when she committed this murder. Her mother doesn't say when the friends were calling so I am guessing it was shortly before the murder. Do you realize you cannot commit an adult over 21 for longer than 72 hours? I think mom and dad were in fear for their own lives. Maybe they just prayed it would all blow over.

You know, "I might've, could've, should've done something."

Would they have saved Travis? No. Jodi planned that slaughter. She is a sociopath and only death would have stopped her.

I think they will be relieved when she is sentenced because they are afraid of her. MOO?

I think the fact that Jodi ending up in her grandparents' home is very telling. I bet Mom and Dad did everything they could to control her behaviour (thinking back to Dad catching her in the store parking lot instead of school). I just think she was an uncontrollable, horrible teen and they were probably relieved when she moved out at 18 (?) and had no intentions of ever letting her back in. You can only do so much if you have a wayward child and yes, I do believe they are and were frightened of what she is/was capable of.

Agreed, not waiting til after lunch to call it quits for the day = bad call by the judge. (another one..)

Does she not answer to SOMEone? Anyone?

Both Jodi and ALV mispronounce the word 'ameliorate' the same exact way.

a·mel·io·rate
[uh-meel-yuh-reyt, uh-mee-lee-uh-]

They say [uh-mel-ee-oh-rate]

Can we speculate that they perhaps got together to practice this stinky story and ALV gave JA some vocab lessons?

Pathetic.

I noticed too, that JA looked at the jury when ALV said that word, like look I have the vocabulary of an expert witness. To me, it just makes her looks like a poser. She did something similar with Mimi's testimony. Mimi said she spent time with TA to see if there was a spark. When JA was on the stand, she used the same statement when talking about spending time with Mr. Burns. Spooky :what:

<mod snip>.....take some medication ALV.
Like KCL said it's fixing to get ugly....BUT YOU SIGNED UP FOR IT. I do not feel sorry for this "expert" and I hope JM throws everything he's got at
her....SHE has earned it.

The DT is taking the brutal murder of TA and turning it into a damn circus. I, for one, am beyond disgusted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussyDog