trial day 40: the defense continues its case in chief #118

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any thoughts, the "Disappointing" look on Arias' face when the jury left for the day?

Seems like she wants them falling over her and THEY ARE NOT!!!

JMHO

When listening to the police tapes of JAs mom, she said a friend of JAs had called a Hotline for Mental Health issues. Nowwww, I know why JA said she had tried to get help for TAs make-believe pedophilia by calling a Hotline and getting pamphlets. She turned the story around from her needing help to TA needing help. Big surprise. Grrrr.

Remember when DB was on the stand and JM asked if JA and his son were ever alone together? His no came out before JM put a period on the sentence. He also denied she played the role of step-mom really quickly. Perhaps it's JA who is a threat to children??

will someone please send me a link to the live stream

Court ended for today. But you can download Ustream for your IPad or IPhone from the App store. Once downlaoded, go the the search line and type in Azfamily. Then click on live. Itis a great live feed. Only takes about two minutes total! Court resumes at 9:30 Arizona time tomorrow.

No one on the prosecution's side has gotten sick. I fail to believe that that Juan and company somehow have superior immune systems or are mutants with superhuman powers. This whole thing is such a fiasco.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

at least Jodi's mother is not wheeling and dealing making excuses and cutting back door interview's for 600 grand, at least she seemed truly upset and devastated at what kind of person her daughter has turned out to be, that's a lot more than I can say for someone else's mother I know all too well

But...she does laugh in court....once when one of the sisters got so upset and had to leave. She called the judge about a juror....she attempted to sell the fake pedo letters to a tabloid.....she sold the artwork of her accused daughter online....:(

You couldn't pay me $500.00 an hour to go up against JM -- regardless of what kind of expert I am (you know, reading cosmo, readbook, and watching a documentary or two could make me an expert).

I'd be sick too. Maybe LV has decided she's outta there and that's the last we'll see of her - LOL.

MOO

Mel

if i was the defense expert i would just answer honestly 'yes' or 'no' to mr. martinez. i wouldn't start elaborating, stalling or get snippy with him. of course it would kill the defense case, but i might as well go out in style. it's not like i'd win either way. lol.

illness during trial roll call:
Spectator- vomits in court room
Judge gets sick- day off
JA - sick day off
Witness sick- rest of day off...
never saw such a bunch of sickly people in a court room:(

I'm coming around to the opinion that Samuels hates her job. Every time she has the slightest reason to stop for the day she does.

I cannot believe she didn't take the witness aside or into chambers and find out exactly what was wrong and why it coulnd't be fixed. Just takes her word for it so she can quit for the day. I find that amazing and as unprofessional as Wilmot's syntax problems and stripper shoes.

And if this is a DT ploy to manipulate the jury, boy are they off base. I bet jurors no longer think about the trial at all once they leave, much less ruminate about poor Jodi and her abuse. If it was me it would be "another 4 hours, another pack o' lies, another freaking drive home, is the laundry done, what's for dinner, is there a new Game of Thrones on......"

Any thoughts, the "Disappointing" look on Arias' face when the jury left for the day?

Seems like she wants them falling over her and THEY ARE NOT!!!

JMHO

Um she doesn't want to go back to her cell in that ugly little jumpsuit and try to figure out where she can hide today's heist of goodies ?

I could be way off base but, I think I remember that one of Juans witnesses that was listed was a man with the last name of Brown and that he is a computer expert. Can anyone verify this? And yes that would be extremely fun.

Yes, he is calling this man as a witness.

‏@ 46m
BREAKING NEWS Pros Juan ADDED Computer Forensic Expert 2 his Rebutal Witness List #JodiArias http://www.linkedin.com/pub/robert-brown/39/a51/513 … **EXCLUSIVE **

WOW, he looks very impressive. Maybe this is what is making Wilmott and defense team so "sick" about today? They need to buy time, big time. I still think this "witness is ill" thing is just going to serve making the jury angry and dislike the defense even more than ever. In fact, it could be a hurdle they have once again created by having court cancelled, a hurdle that they cannot jump over or recover from.

Let me guess ... the DT just happened to need the witness to be sick? How would wilmott know this from ALV if she is in the witness chair :confused:
called it ... JW needs Thursday evening to be her last words of bs for the jury to hang on over the weekend
This is absurd!

I seriously think she's having escalating anxiety. It increases urination and (other elimination) as well as dry mouth, also her inappropriate awkward grins. Her friend said he was there cuz she was "terrified" to testify. But TOO BAD. Your anxiety is fixin to get a WHOLE LOT WORSE very soon. You signed up for this...better be prepared to get what you GET. No sympathy from me.

bbm
sounds like a good title for a song.
GET what you GET boom boom boom GET what you GET boom boom boom. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads