trial day 40: the defense continues its case in chief #118

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALV mentioned a Sam Schenk ? in regards to the Las Vegas trip..
something close to that?

I'd love to know what Alyce's own personal history is....with relationships. Did men not call her back immediately after the first date? Not send her flowers everyday? Does Alyce have sons or daughters? What does Alyce think of gold diggers or sexually aggressive women that jump from one relationship to the next...with no down time in between. Surely Alyce viewed the interview tapes of Mom and Pop with Detective Flores....she's so well versed, you know.

I pray the police photograph expert could prove Jodi took those sex photos on a timer of herself and the ones of Travis...not posing and not game for the pics. The resemblance of the shower pics are too much like the film 'Psycho' and makes me wonder if Jodi was making herself a little "snuff film" of pictures for "trophies". ...her word...like the cut finger pic. Perhaps she got scared and deleted the pics, attempted to destroy the camera.....since Enrique was coming home at 6ish.

Her practice needs to come to an end. She is really harming people and is totally incompetent. I believe she thinks she's a luminary and a pioneer and has the ability to read situations without using approved theories/evidence based practice. That is not what the mental health field is all about. I wonder if she will ever look in the mirror and conclude that maybe it's possible that other people could be correct about her.

After admitting that jealousy can be a normal human emotion, ALV actually stated that she saw no signs that JA was ever jealous.

Not the window-peeping, not the tipsy woman (Clancy Talbot) in Oklahoma City, nothing...

ALV and the truth are indeed strangers.

So. Very interesting. I have continued to examine witnesses, argue before a jury, etc. with a raging infection, on medication that made me shake uncontrollably, with a horrible cold requiring the use of approx. 15 tissues per hour, etc. I had absolutely no idea that calling in sick was an option unless I was calling in near-dead.

FORCE a teenager to come home who they pretty well knew was a sociopath? And they had three other children? :what::what:

I am sure they were praying she would STAY AWAY!
Just sayin.....

Lolol clearly some have not parented a socio/psychopathic or deeply troubled child. It is always easy to armchair parent when you haven't been in someone's shoes.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

ALV certainly could have gone to a medical aid walkin clinic and gotten meds or had her physician call her in something to a pharmacy in AZ. What appeared circumspect is that at no time did we see the witness communicate with the defense team. Did ALV speak to the judge and tell the judge she was I'll and could not continue?

Somebody on the boards said a while back that ALV had been up against Juan in another trial. If so, she must have figured she could take the strain for $300 per hr.

I wonder what would happen if she was too ill to complete her testimony, and be crossed. Mistrial?
Ha ha - that's what happened to the expert the DT hired BEFORE ALV. She was too ill to continue. Can't imagine what it is that makes them ill!!

When I woke up I was pleasantly surprised to learn that they had actually made it to 2008.

Some of ALV clients should be scared and wonder what she puts in her notes about them that they never said. god knows that maybe some of her notes have put men in jail for maybe things they never told her.also some may have lost custody or even shared custody of their children because ALV believed and added her opinion protecting the woman.

In this case it's clear JA hates women.

LV seems to dislike men...very much.

Ughhh!

MOO

Mel

So. Very interesting. I have continued to examine witnesses, argue before a jury, etc. with a raging infection, on medication that made me shake uncontrollably, with a horrible cold requiring the use of approx. 15 tissues per hour, etc. I had absolutely no idea that calling in sick was an option unless I was calling in near-dead.

Thank you! YOu are our expert witness on expert witnesses!:seeya:

Lolol clearly some have not parented a socio/psychopathic or deeply troubled child. It is always easy to armchair parent when you haven't been in someone's shoes.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

True!

If anyone feels up to the challenge I suggest becoming a foster parent to attachment disordered children.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can the DV lady refuse to get back on the stand???

I wonder if her nerves are getting to the best of her and making her ill.

Last week I wrote that ALV was being unmasked. Today the above thought crossed my mind, after she lied and her fiercely dogmatic stance, that there was something in it for her. Perhaps a narcissist.

It fits with her overstuffed CV and her lack of continuing education. She's just a good networker. It fits with her hubristic know-it-allness, as if a sermon from the mount, and her lack of discomfort in destroying Travis' reputation and in front of his family. She's very godlike on the stand. And she is a liar. And a complete fraud.

That's what I've been saying too. It's obvious that she has no use for other peoples' research, ideas or input. She has stopped progressing and stopped learning. Her world is a closed loop - she knows all she needs to know. She should NOT be licensed. She's not exhibiting any kind of expertise, only commentary and opinion.

Absolutely NO professional would feel comfortable analyzing their relationship the way she is. It's scary to think she conjures up treatments for people.

I think ALV finally saw JM's bose recorder on his desk........ right next to his accordian file.........

I'd love to know what Alyce's own personal history is....with relationships. Did men not call her back immediately after the first date? Not send her flowers everyday? Does Alyce have sons or daughters? What does Alyce think of gold diggers or sexually aggressive women that jump from one relationship to the next...with no down time in between. Surely Alyce viewed the interview tapes of Mom and Pop with Detective Flores....she's so well versed, you know.

I pray the police photograph expert could prove Jodi took those sex photos on a timer of herself and the ones of Travis...not posing and not game for the pics. The resemblance of the shower pics are too much like the film 'Psycho' and makes me wonder if Jodi was making herself a little "snuff film" of pictures for "trophies". ...her word...like the cut finger pic. Perhaps she got scared and deleted the pics, attempted to destroy the camera.....since Enrique was coming home at 6ish.

ALV has a female partner, so I don't know what her experience with men is. Other than, IMHO, she doesn't like them. Her testiphony clearly indicates that.

MOO

Mel

Now you know that you can call-in sick!!! Good thing you read the posts here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3