trial day 40: the defense continues its case in chief #118

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This testimony is just so riveting!!

well according to Jodi's mom in the video just released.she says convinced her to move back to Yreka to be close to family. had nothing to do with Travis..she ran out of money. she probably slapped him when he said..good riddens or dont let the car door hit you on your well used azz on the way out!

I want to know if and how Juan can get this info in front of the jury.

ALV is still spinning the journal entries with Willmott's help.
"A bittersweet closure" per Jodi, "but it has to be this way."
No where in the journal entry does Jodi write that Travis hit her.

Sometimes, I forget this is a trial. I feel we are watching the fabulous HBO show "In Treatment" http://www.hbo.com/in-treatment/index.html However, the low-end version and not so fabulous. I just need to constantly remind myself this is a TRIAL of a murderer!

Ah, Juan reminds me a bit of Gabriel Byrne....

This testimony reminds me of a Sylvia Plath Poetry & Journal Reading that I went to in January.

LaViolette is "reading" and "interpreting" Arias' "body of work."

How does the testimony of LaViolette relevant? It seems as though anyone could get on the stand and give their opinion of Arias' fictional journal writings.

How about if its not in the journal, it didnt happen.

OMG....the lies are pizzing me off.

How can Alyce testify that Jodi was "healing" when she went on to premeditate a murder and drive 1,000's of miles to carry it out?

Now she isn't even making sense!

So true. And leave us not forget that even if JM could not show a deliberate trail of premeditation all the way from California, the manner of Travis' death supports premeditation. He did not die instantly from any wound. Thus, she had to make a decision at some point to continue inflicting wounds unto his death. That is premeditation. It can be formed in a very short period of time. They really have no argument against it given the brutality of the murder.

Premed is a given because just changing weapons from knife to gun is enough.

LAV's over-dramatizing, man-eater/hater, teaching women that crying wolf is OK, testimony.

This is how. I. feeeeeeeeel.

tumblr_meftm8NbEH1rvjchw.gif

Alyce, this stuff wouldn't be compelling even if they were married for 20 years. They were barely dating.

Which is one of the many reasons this relationship didn't work out (I mean besides being a complete nutjob). She elevated this relationship much more than what it really was considering how short of a time they spent actually dating.

The fact that Jodi can remember every little kiss and every little detail about Travis just tells me she is obsessed with Travis.

"Journal Article" again. sheesh...and the note to my wife on the fridge is a "Treatise" on my journey to go get dinner.

:floorlaugh:

So true. At first I thought it was just an awkward JW-ism -- but she seems to mean it by continually saying article.

I noticed that yesterday...

MOO

Mel

Too bad you weren't there w/ your "ASSignments" for Travis. I'm really going out of my mind listening to this LIAR.

Do you think Juan will be up by this afternoon? Any guesses as to when Wilmott might finally get this over with?

Sorry for all the gifs... it's my way to deal with this *advertiser censored*! If you're annoyed or I am breaking some rules let me know...:seeya::beats:

tumblr_inline_mjw9lhSHyI1qz4rgp.gif

Good cuz I'm realy tired of this freak show the defense has created, it's not about justice! Wilmotts on national tv now so it's about winning on live tv. She assumes this will help her and nurmi, maybe drum up more money. Business.

Jose Baez thought that he would become a star defender or get his own TV gig following the CA trial. Didn't happen. Baez is probably as hated as is his defendant. Same thing will happen with Nurmi and Wilmott. They'll do the usual round of talk shows following the trial, maybe one or both of them will write a book: Defending Jodi Arias, but that will be it. No stardom for either of them. :moo:

OH so the nuances of every relationship can be different?? Really?? So what's with all the stories you've been telling Alyce?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gypsysoul11