trial day 40: the defense continues its case in chief #118

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
um, fruit and sour jolly ranchers when they dont get stuck to my dnetures lol:floorlaugh:

They posted pics last night of customized m&m's for the Alexander's and they were awesome! Anyone have the pic?

He was upset and slapped JA across the face . . . she was upset and asked her Mom to come help her move . . . they don't talk about it much . . . this incident took place in his car . .. she is moving back to Yreka - important step . . he gets so upset he hits her . . .

happening when they are in a car . . . how does this end up . . . he is able to calm down and kisses her tenderly . ..

journal article 3/2/08 - tax seminar . . . ended up not going . . . . she plans to move back to Yreka and not attend PPL events anymore . . . she is attempting to break away from him - behavioral steps . . . .

(sorry - have to take dog out)

Why is the sociopathic killer petting her own chin?

Juan's objections are quiet, some are overruled and some sustained, he is mostly allowing JW/ALV drivel as they are rehashing the same carp.

Juan is sitting patiently waiting his turn.

He's a good man. I can't even sit HERE patiently....

Hi all, I apologize for asking this without looking at prior comments. I just walked in and started reading and watching 10 minutes ago, so I am hopelessly behind.

Question: why is Donavan Bering allowed to wear a DV ribbon when the Travis supporters were compelled to remove their blue ribbons? I smell a double standard here, and I don't like it.

TIA

@WildAboutTrial

Remind me to never kill anyone for fear of every single word I have written being brought up in trial by Willmott. Thanks.

Jodi was happy for him...she wanted nothing but the best for Travis...
Sez Jodi. The "I was never there, Jodi." The "Mormon ninjas, Jodi." The "I would never do anything to hurt Travis, Jodi."

The "If I killed him I would BEG for the death penalty, Jodi" !!!!

You know I wish he had b**** slapped her, but since Jodi says it's so I know he didn't. Love how she conveniently didn't tell her mom, of course not .. she was too ashamed. Perfect Jodi.

Too bad you weren't there w/ your "ASSignments" for Travis. I'm really going out of my mind listening to this LIAR.

Wonder what will the DT have for lunch today? Testibaloney on wry? With grey poopon?

th

No matter how thin you slice it, it's still baloney.

I heard thousands that wanted to stay. They "just wanted it to be like it was in the beginning." It took some years and years to get away, and most were stalked when they tried to escape.

Here we are supposed to believe the abuse victim was home safe but kept on stalking the abuser?" I dunna think so. Something is just too wrong, and I can't believe ALV missed it.

I agree but I don't think she missed it, I think she zoomed in on what fits for her theory of insidious emotional and mental abuse. And of course, Jodi peppers a little physical violence in there - fuels LAV's knowledge bank.

This is just AWFUL!!! This lady was NOT there! She has to take the word of a killer and a liar!
So unbelievably sad for the Alexander family.

The Defense runs this courtroom with hearsay and lies.

It is shameful to the max!

Judge?

They don't need no stinking judge.

"Journal Article" again. sheesh...and the note to my wife on the fridge is a "Treatise" on my journey to go get dinner.

well according to Jodi's mom in the video just released.she says convinced her to move back to Yreka to be close to family. had nothing to do with Travis..she ran out of money. she probably slapped him when he said..good riddens or dont let the car door hit you on your well used azz on the way out!

QUESTION:

If she gave TA this note.. How do they have it for trial?

Was this found in his home? If so where? Was it tested for TAs fingerprints?
(she could have wrote it waiting for laundry to cycle on June 4th just sayin')

NM.. Just saw it's from her LIAR LOG

The move to Yreka was her most manipulative move. SHE thought he would chase after her but he didn't. In fact he postponed two visits to Yreka, and then well....we know the rest.

He slapped her across the face. Um, yah, right. Wasn't it that JA testified that he kinda hit her in the neck?

This is unbelievable.

Yeah--wasn't Jodi being a total smart *advertiser censored* on the stand about this with Juan?

A backhand? Across your face? No. But to the "neck area"

um, fruit and sour jolly ranchers when they dont get stuck to my dnetures lol:floorlaugh:

OMG! Are these the super sour ones...that are exactly like original JR?? Not gummy, no extra coating of sour sugar, etc??????

I LIVED on these a few years ago, and then I stopped being able to find them!

Sounds so much better than I'm dead broke, Travis won't let me suck him dry and I have to move and live with my grandparents. "That" life is gone. I'll never get a rich Mormon man to be my sugar daddy, once Travis goes to the bishop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member