trial day 40: the defense continues its case in chief #118

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
these are her words, her account of things yes really reliable and has to be true...
right:(

At every side bar, she keeps trying to say something to the judge. What is that about???

you know its the other way around... SHE SLAPPED HIM ACROSS THE FACE!

Called her Mother to help her move...
Then when Mom got there.. She kicked her!

What ALV didn't hear that part??

Her drive back from Las Vegas . ..her wanting to spend time with TA . . . important when they got together - mood is he is tender, sweet, loving, really good close sexual experience - tender experience .. .bonding part of relationship . . .sex is powerful emotion -powerful pull in relationship - sex is tender people feel good.

sweet and tender because relationship comin to end . . . TA wants relations with women named Mimi . . . JA happy for him - she feels she has unconditional love for him - further evidence of her moving on? . . .seems to be - she is able to let go a bit - he could be happy and feel good in another relationship.

spontaneous trip to Las Vegas instead of spending time @pizza place?.. . she cancelled or rescheduled . . . .objection - sustained.

pg 771 . . .

JA excited about meeting Sam Schultz - Vegas trip . . . TA wants her to come back a day early and she doesn't . . .she stays extra time despite TA wants her tocome back = she is setting limit - doing what she wants to do . . . a little steel in her backbone - setting boundaries . . . . vs. diamond backs game on TA's birthday where she has friend drive her all the wayback . . . .important she is able to say no and further breaking away from him . . . starting to be able to pull away and interestedin someone else.

TA interested in Mimi - talk often about wanting TA to be happy - build a relationship with Mimi and JA doesn't want to be the person to get in the way . . . no seeds of jealousy coming from JA . . . .unconditional love for TA . . . . she also does not talk about jealousy . . . not in text messages or IM's or communication that ALV has reviewed.

end Feb .2008 . . . she is still in Mesa . . . 2/29/07 - review communications between JA and TA . . . TA gets choked up about JA wanting him to be happy . . . he is touched . . . .TA talks about he has had more memorable experiences with JA than anyone else in his life - they will be immortalized forever - relationship special .. . JA will feel special by having this attention . . . he says these things as JA is pulling more and more away from him.

Her writing about wanting Travis to be happy makes me wonder if she didn't start formulating her plan to kill him then. Knowing that if she did her journals would be known and wanting it to look like she didn't have a problem so she wouldn't be suspected at all.

This is just AWFUL!!! This lady was NOT there! She has to take the word of a killer and a liar!
So unbelievably sad for the Alexander family.

First, I want to say thank you to what you do. As a "patient/client" of your profession I can attest to the prevalence of substance abuse in abusive relationships. However, your claim that no woman wants to stay (especially after 23 yrs) struck me very hard as "odd" because that is *exactly* what I said when I was first being counseled for my abusive relationship. I completely contradicted your claim and said I wanted to stay - that if he (the counselor) could just fix him or get him to change, that I didn't want to end things. And let me add that I was not married, live in my own house that I paid for and very financially independent. But the last thing I thought about was trying to end things. So I'm having a hard time reconciling my reaction to my abusive relationship with what you say you have never experienced in 23 yrs. I'm far from saying you're wrong- I'm just surprised to think my situation was so unique.

And the other thing that is weird is that the first thing the counselor told me (regarding abuse and rage) is that the root of all rage and anger is always fear. The abuser fears exposure of their own inadequacies, abandonment, etc.

Your situation isn't unique. It's very common. Many times there are lots of things about the relationship that are good--home, children, family, good times together--except for this one big problem. If only that problem could be fixed, everything would be great.

IMO

She doesn't feel jealousy because she has no feelings for anyone else except for herself.

She feels rage at being thwarted. So, I'm willing to put at least one tick in JA's 'Emotions' column.

She doesn't feel jealousy because she has no feelings for anyone else except for herself.

Psychopaths, especially of the narcissistic type, will NEVER admit to being jealous. They will OFTEN explain that others or jealous of them, however.

I think this incident is when he tells her she has to leave Mesa and that it's not working between them.

moo

ETA - Thankfully, I can't stay long...

Juan's face - he knows this Judge is screwing him. He knows she should not be overruling his objections re this hearsay testimony.

So a woman who is being abused by a man who is not her boyfriend is so afraid and can't leave or stand her ground, but she signs up for online dating...

Okay.

and plans a gold panning wilderness trip with several guys she can't remember the names of...justified by her buying a gun bc they're scary :what:

Alyce, this stuff wouldn't be compelling even if they were married for 20 years. They were barely dating.

"You're out of order! You're out of order! The whole trial is out of order!"

First, I want to say thank you to what you do. As a "patient/client" of your profession I can attest to the prevalence of substance abuse in abusive relationships. However, your claim that no woman wants to stay (especially after 23 yrs) struck me very hard as "odd" because that is *exactly* what I said when I was first being counseled for my abusive relationship. I completely contradicted your claim and said I wanted to stay - that if he (the counselor) could just fix him or get him to change, that I didn't want to end things. And let me add that I was not married, live in my own house that I paid for and very financially independent. But the last thing I thought about was trying to end things. So I'm having a hard time reconciling my reaction to my abusive relationship with what you say you have never experienced in 23 yrs. I'm far from saying you're wrong- I'm just surprised to think my situation was so unique.

And the other thing that is weird is that the first thing the counselor told me (regarding abuse and rage) is that the root of all rage and anger is always fear. The abuser fears exposure of their own inadequacies, abandonment, etc.

~bbm

Same. Just sayin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads