trial day 40: the defense continues its case in chief #118

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
These special experiences, every couple thinks their present relationship is the most intense/memorable until the next one!

Does ALV not know how that works.

Journal entries won't help, because JA NEVER put anything negative about TA in her journals.

The DT needs to remember their lies in order to keep them straight...

Taking off the headphones, and going to do some cleaning. Will keep checking to see when Juan is up.

I've had enough of this BS.

First, I want to say thank you to what you do. As a "patient/client" of your profession I can attest to the prevalence of substance abuse in abusive relationships. However, your claim that no woman wants to stay (especially after 23 yrs) struck me very hard as "odd" because that is *exactly* what I said when I was first being counseled for my abusive relationship. I completely contradicted your claim and said I wanted to stay - that if he (the counselor) could just fix him or get him to change, that I didn't want to end things. And let me add that I was not married, live in my own house that I paid for and very financially independent. But the last thing I thought about was trying to end things. So I'm having a hard time reconciling my reaction to my abusive relationship with what you say you have never experienced in 23 yrs. I'm far from saying you're wrong- I'm just surprised to think my situation was so unique.

I worked in the field of substance abuse, too, and saw quite a lot of domestic abuse among my clients. I do know that there are many scenarios and however, not any one is necessarily unique. Addicts defy themselves by staying in abusive situations - the hardest task I had was trying to convince my clients that they were worthy of living without pain.

Ok got to go take care of bizznez. Hopefully when I return martinez will be giving this woman a come to Jesus moment.stat, 911

So when Travis said nice things he was being manipulative, when he said mean things he was being abusive, when he contacted her he was being controlling, and when he didn't contact her he was using passive aggressive manipulation.

Can anyone find a win in there, talk about no win scenario .. actually giving someone a no win scenario, isn't that a form of emotional abuse?

First, I want to say thank you to what you do. As a "patient/client" of your profession I can attest to the prevalence of substance abuse in abusive relationships. However, your claim that no woman wants to stay (especially after 23 yrs) struck me very hard as "odd" because that is *exactly* what I said when I was first being counseled for my abusive relationship. I completely contradicted your claim and said I wanted to stay - that if he (the counselor) could just fix him or get him to change, that I didn't want to end things. And let me add that I was not married, live in my own house that I paid for and very financially independent. But the last thing I thought about was trying to end things. So I'm having a hard time reconciling my reaction to my abusive relationship with what you say you have never experienced in 23 yrs. I'm far from saying you're wrong- I'm just surprised to think my situation was so unique.

And the other thing that is weird is that the first thing the counselor told me (regarding abuse and rage) is that the root of all rage and anger is always fear. The abuser fears exposure of their own inadequacies, abandonment, etc.
I heard thousands that wanted to stay. They "just wanted it to be like it was in the beginning." It took some years and years to get away, and most were stalked when they tried to escape.

Here we are supposed to believe the abuse victim was home safe but kept on stalking the abuser?" I dunna think so. Something is just too wrong, and I can't believe ALV missed it.

This testi-baloney makes me want to throw up. And I am sooo sick of the <mod snip> routine from JW!!

Alyce, this journal is a joke. It's not true. Do you really not understand that? I know you are a self proclaimed luminary, but maybe you're missing something basic?

bbm
Like some good old fashioned common sense! :banghead:

I have to vote today's Big Comedy Moment: Jodi aping human "sad" emotions as she heard about boiling frogs and throwing cats and whatnot.

Doggie Boy? Sound familiar, animal abuser Jodi?

So we are in March...3ish months left THANK GOD

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Willmott says it three times.
The 3rd violent incident

The 3rd violent incident

The 3rd violent incident

comes back from sidebar and says it again,

The 3rd violent incident

Violent with her again.

JW AND ALV - SHAME ON YOU BOTH!

Just waiting for Juan and will be like...

eddie-griffin.gif

Look at Jodi! This is her absolute favorite part of the trial! You can tell that she's feeling vindicated right now. See everybody? (she's thinking) I was totally justified in what I did! He totally deserved it! Poor, poor me!

"The fact that he was violent with her..." It's not a fact, it's an allegation.

So much of this testimony is just mild, normal human being interaction. And it is being blown up into . . . nothing relevant. We learn from each other. We meet someone - they are different from us - each party in a relationship begins to tailor their behaviour to each other's expectations. In a healthy way, usually.

This is such B.S.

He slapped her across the face. Um, yah, right. Wasn't it that JA testified that he kinda hit her in the neck?

This is unbelievable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member