trial day 41: the defense continues its case in chief #120

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The gall for this guy to basically call the jury a bunch of liars when he's got the the liar of all liars for a client. I'm disgusted and appalled.

i am confused....the DT is trying to bring in another motion?????

Another witness for the defense? They really don't want this trial to end. Not that I can blame them. They will be unemployed and probably for a long time.

Whose the additional DT witness???

I heard they would be sequestered during deliberations anyway. SO... sequester them and let's have court M-F 8:00 am -5:00 pm. And get a DP vote.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

This is a stupid reason to request sequestration. The parents' interviews is way less bad than the interviews of Jodi by the big networks, where she professes her innocence. Nurmi is just stalling. If I were a juror and heard any of the interviews with the parents, I don't think it would make any difference, since the case is about what Jodi did, not what her parents said.

I think the DT is pizzed that everyone heard Jodi's parents thoughts about Jodi LOL (she is strange, etc.)

How in the world does she forget her glasses all of the time??!!!

Nurmi bases everyone else's conduct (jury) on that of his client.

.......................and here we go. nodoze: check caffeine: check snacks: check

Whoever called Blood red attire for the defendant----spot on!

:sigh:
I realize it has been awhile, and I'm as old as Judge S. is starting to look, BUT

If my volunteers or I had been rolling our eyes, shaking our heads, and passing notes as much as Ms. Donovan, we would have been promptly booted from the courtroom.

Good lord she has to get her glasses again.."this woman is dim witted for sure.

Hopefully ALV will go fast over the murder. That seems to be the DT m.o. They take forever to get to the murder with the witnesses and then go really fast over that day.

The judge seems strong and determined today....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dr J