trial day 41: the defense continues its case in chief #120

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, she sure got over the concern for not hurting him on June 4, eh?

pants.jpg

In April now..

May is gonna take a while to get through

And the expert just clarified that JA was capable of hurting Travis, that she wasn't a helpless little girl who could never have done what was done.

anyone have a good link to non shaky live view? I am watching through AZcentral and it cuts out too much..ty in advance

" She tried to defend herself but she was worried she would hurt him so she stopped..."

:liar::liar::liar::liar::liar:

How the heck can you see minimizing?!?! You don't even know the truth - you are taking the word of a liar!! None of this so-called abuse is true!!!!:furious:

"She lost consciousness." She says that as if it were fact and not only reported from JA. And speaking of choking being up front and personal. Much like stabbing I would say.

Jodi loses consciousness a lot doesn't she?:what:

Can anyone clarify for me - why did Nurmi specifically mention 5 jurors? (I read this upthread.) What was his complaint re these jurors?

Afraid she would hurt him, , seriously???

What exactly does she call what she did to him??????

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

i think it was strategically placed there so alyce can say that when he finally scared her so bad, she lost all control and overkilled him.

i've never personally been choked into unconsciousness but wouldn't you have some damage. i think jodi was comfortable saying she was choked into unconsciousness because she had previously stated that they did that when they were younger (you know when you are in 7th grade and kids find out that they can make each other pass out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor