trial day 41: the defense continues its case in chief #120

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALV talking how most women are uncomfortable hurting someone even when being hurt; similar to Jodi when Travis was choking her to unconsciousness.

ALV's definitely seems different today - and I'm someone who is not good at detecting subtle change.

She does, doesn't she?

Slowing down and being more attentive to JW's cues.

They were out of sync during much of yesterday's abbreviated testiphoney.

So please tell me AVL...

Where does stabbing, stabbing, stabbing, stabbing, stabbing, stabbing, stabbing, stabbing, stabbing, stabbing, stabbing, stabbing, stabbing, stabbing, stabbing, stabbing, stabbing, stabbing, stabbing, stabbing, stabbing, stabbing,
stabbing, stabbing, and slashing to decapitation and then shooting a bullet into the brain of an individual fall in your scale?

Please expert, inform us.

Soooooo many bad words I want to say right now! :banghead::banghead::banghead:

One thing that's really troubled me about this testimony is that anything can be misconstrued to be abusive because abuse in and of itself is so subjective.

But abusive relationships aren't. They almost always follow a fixed pattern - it's almost rote, really - that is totally lacking in regards to Travis. Things like moving to be close to an ex after you break up, going through their text messages and emails to snoop on them, destroying property and warning off prospective females are serious warning signs of controlling behavior. Control is what abuse is all about.

It's very difficult to establish control in a relationship spanning a distance of a thousand miles which is why most abusers would either move closer to their intended victim, move their victim into their home, or at least preclude their moving back quite so easily.

Jodi testified that Travis was physically abusive almost from day one. I remember because it's so atypical. Most abusers are charming for many months, sometimes even years, until the victim is dependent on the abuser in some capacity. So LaViolette is correct when she's testifying to a gradual escalation - only, according to Jodi, there wasn't any.

Wow, they are REALLY over doing it on trying to analyzing JA journals. PLEASE ENOUGH ALREADY! This is the same person who wrote in the journal "Travis is dead! oh my, who would of wanted to hurt him?" ... not exactly quoting but something along those lines. Obviously we cannot take JA word or writing as anything other than lies.

Willmott keeps using "battered women" two or three times in every question.

Let me tell you, I don't believe Jodi was a battered woman at all.

Alyce, shame on you.

ahh what the piss?! Of course she didn't talk about abuse because there was NONE!

"Minimize" hmmm... aren't these two minimizing the murder of TA ?

ALV has made me realize I have never had a relationship that wasn't abusive! Who knew! As a matter of fact, I'm apparently the abuser and the abused. This woman is NUTS!

DONOVAN needs to be BANNED from that courtroom !

Her behavior with the defendant is totally inappropriate !

Bailiff, Please !

:moo:

I noticed Donovan in the background before the pic was posted. Who is Donovan again?

OT My advice-just do it.
I know what you mean though. And I know it is much easier said than done and sometimes we have to go where the work is. But life is too short to not live it where you are happy. Good luck and happy trails.

More O/T - thanks! I hope I get to come back someday...but for now, Missouri is where my heart is. My 82 year old Dad wanted to move home (his home...though he spent 50+ years in California!) after my Mom died. I am an only child, single no children...so I am here with Dad until the end.

Then I will decide. But thanks for the welcome back y'all!

She didn't talk about the domestic violence because IT DID NOT HAPPEN! EVER!!! :banghead:

Unreal! This Nurmi guy has some nerve! He is representing one of the biggest liars ever and he trashes the jury as being liars?! :pullhair:

Did you detect minimisation from JA?

Yes.

Surely everyone goes through their xboyfriend's doggy door and sleeps under their Christmas tree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
localghost