trial day 41: the defense continues its case in chief #120

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We're right at the point in early April 08 when Jodi's mom came to help her move back to CA and got kicked and verbally abused by Jodi for her trouble/

Of course she didn't talk about the domestic abuse to you LaViolette. She hadn't made up the story yet!!!:furious:

In the words of Sandy Arias.....I feel like I'ma puke...

Jodi smiling at Donavan - unbelievable!!!!!

If this was happening on TA side they would be calling for a mistrial. Forget the jury this judge needs to limit all visitors and communication for jodi. She can not be trusted; I pray this jury is seeing through all of her conniving behavior

It sounded to me like JA's mom went to AZ ti help her pack and move home because Jodi had been acting crazy. I don't think Jodi called her for help.I think someone called her mom and said come down here and get this crazy person abduction take her away.

Mom did say they thought they could get Jodi home and "help her"

No way JA decided to leave on her own.
MOO

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Whats next for Travis to be accused of? Whats left? Did he ever do the "bend and snap"

I have that kind of experience, and when I was choked I grabbed at his hair until I passed out - I had bruises on my neck, and wore high necked shirts in the summer. I wasn't worried about hurting my abuser, but I didn't leave him until sometime later.
But I was very afraid of him - I would NEVER have surprised him with an impromptu visit after I got away from him - he did not have that same boundary - popped in even after I moved. ALV is disturbing to hear - she totally ignores all signs that JA was the abuser. I know she's paid for her testimony, but where is her empathy?

Maybe she minimalized the domestic violence when they first started talking because she was still sticking to the ninja story and hadn't yet come up with the self defense claim, where showing domestic violence was important.

Oookayy

truth_zps44473643.jpeg

Good grief, is this woman EVER going to be off the stand. I can't take her anymore. I want JM up there. Come on...........

Can anyone clarify for me - why did Nurmi specifically mention 5 jurors? (I read this upthread.) What was his complaint re these jurors?

They were coming off the juror bus, and a cameraman for HLN went racing towards the door.

Nurmi's concern is that those jurors' pictures may have been taken or they may be on video.

sorry if this has been asked but does anyone know what would happen if ALV becomes unable to continue in the trial, let's say when it's time for cross, due to illness or whatever? It's a hypothetical but am wondering what would happen to her testimony if she somehow can't get crossed? tia

Whoever said from the start that this woman is worse than Samuels? You were SO right!

Here's an autopsy photo of TA's near decapitation Alyce. Where does that fit on your abuse scale?? AAaaarrrgh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
localghost