trial day 41: the defense continues its case in chief #120

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo just know that Jodi is loving this-it's all about her. When the testibaloney is not all about her she draws or doodles or whatever she is doing with her teeny tiny pencil. She's really proud of herself.

what the bloody hell is this all about? these people are actually living in Jodi's alternate universe...I've never seen anything like this in my lifetime.

Isn't there a superior judge that oversees the others? Why isn't someone advising JS about admitting this hearsay? Why are so many sound objections by JM being overruled? I just don't get it. Weirdest thing I've ever seen. Talk about fiction!

WS is running rough right now....maybe snipping of long posts would help?

TA keeps accusing JA of being a LIAR.

imagine that!!!!!!!

:facepalm:

The clock watching has begun!!!!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

LaViolette describing Jodi to a T. But she thinks she is describing Travis and Wilmott had to point out that she is, in fact, referring to Travis re losing control, anger, rage, jealousy, fear of losing partner.

It sounds exactly like Jodi.

i know i noticed that, lol. even willmot knows this is a bunch of bull.

Imagine - that beast - accusing Jodi of lying! If she didn't 'accidentally' send an email because 'someone' else had her gmail password, this conversation doesn't exist. He's irritated because she's manufacturing drama, and insulting his intelligence by expecting him to dignify it.

No matter what she says, I have to believe that Travis still did not deserved to be killed. That is what this is about. She murdered Travis, took his life. This is not about how he sent mean text messages to Jodi.
This testimony is ridiculous!

I should have invested in a punching bag long ago. I don't want to slam my hand against the table and hurt my little hand!

"Making a mountain out of a mole hill!" Hahahahah!!! Just like LaV is doing with this supposed "abuse" between TA and JA.

Abuse through text messaging could lead to more text messages, usually not murder.

Text Abuse is not physical abuse, Alyce. FYI, Jodi physically went to AZ to kill Travis.

When you say scary, are you talking about the emotion of fear?

Are you kidding me with these questions? For realz?

"Anger and fear are secondary emotions" lol are we in 1910?? What is she basing that on? I forgot...in Alyce's World, she just "knows" these things.

I just can't

Take

Any

More.....

I'd rather shove bamboo under my fingernails at this point...

What could JW be conveying with her giggles and smiles everytime Juan M objects to this painfully boring testimony?
Is Her expertise telling the jury what all these emails are talking about?
Three quarters of them don't explain what was really going on between them.

Is the jury going to believe these emails from Travis are TIRADES?

Make it stop...........:furious:

Jodi just wrote something and slid in front of Nurmi to read - poking at it with her finger.

It probably says:

"Dearest Donovan, were you paying attention this morning when Kurt mentioned the juror numbers? Lunch recess is coming soon, work it!"

Question? Is there ever any documentation that JA ever asked Travis to leave her alone and never contact her again? Isn't that what abused people do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member