trial day 41: the defense continues its case in chief #120

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My cat scratched me once but didn't mean it. He's a male cat, so it's domestic violence.

I give credit to those of you who are attentive. My attention span is so short right now. JW is boring me with her long pauses. This constant regurgitation is tedious.

Thanks so much for sharing this. I have had similar issues and I know how gut wrenching and heart breaking it is. Getting help IS NOT EASY. I had all sorts of problems. Wasted over $1000 at pschriatrist office on visits where my child refused to talk. We sat there staring each other for around 4 or 5 sessions until I ran out of money. Money was a big issue - I did not have $80,000 to send my kid to a special school. The child's dad bailed and left me with the child to handle myself. I was kicked, beaten, called the cops, had the cops called on me - never getting any type of break. Family members would not help me because they were afraid of the child. My whole bottom line is that getting help is not as easy as it sounds. Also try raising a troubled child while trying to hold a job - not easy.

If you have not walked in these shoes, count your blessings. It is HARD, HARD and people are quick to blame you for everything.

Thanks again for sharing.

I am so sorry Kensie! Hugs!

She kept responding

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Anagrammy and Kensie, THANK YOU for your posts. As someone with a family member who everyone's tried to get help for time and time again, I feel your pain.
It's easy to judge and say that JA's parents are cold and smug, but I see something different, especially after hearing/seeing those tapes the past few days. I think those interrogation tapes show parents who are at their wit's end. Parents who know their child is a liar and a thief and a sneak. And I think regardless of what she's done, most parents WOULD be there to support their child. It doesn't mean they don't think she's guilty. It doesn't mean she doesn't deserve the death penalty. It just shows that a parent's love is sometimes blind and certainly unconditional.

No matter what she says, I have to believe that Travis still did not deserved to be killed. That is what this is about. She murdered Travis, took his life. This is not about how he sent mean text messages to Jodi.
This testimony is ridiculous!

you don't actually believe the way they are twisting his words and making this look completely different than what it was, do you?

So in AZ you just get to sit there and make up stuff, use some buzz-phrases, read from exhibits, agree with counsel, and they give you $250/hour?

Is that the whole state, or only in Judge Stephens' courtroom?

Actually ALV testified on the 1st day of her testimony that she gets $250 per hour for research on the case, reading/viewing all this garbage to prepare for trial.

ALV gets $300 per hour for testimony. Such a huge waste of good taxpayer money IMO. :what:

Well, if nothing else, JA needs to be locked up for being the biggest dumb a-- in the world for traveling so far to see someone who is just going to be mean to her and abuse her. I am so upset about this testimony!!!!!!!

Maybe JA brought out the snarkitude in TA - I cannot imagine her engendering anything different in most people she spent time with - but other than a couple of times he was described as a bit rude with JA in public (and I might be too if somebody kept showing up uninvited or inappropriately tagging along on trips) the only third-party confirmation we have of any physical abuse is that of Jodi's towards others. This is someone whose pants are on fire for a number of reasons.

I don't care if TA was the playboy of the year - it just sounds like normal dating in most circles that age (other than the pressure he may have been under to settle down and get married). I cannot ever recall anyone trying to claim this handful of weeks of dating and a few overnight trips as any kind of a "relationship" like she is doing.

ALV needs to re-read that juror question that says "define *advertiser censored*". Let's not try to dress this up like some kind of legitimate thing. The only people who are inclined to do that are JA and that Alex Forrest character in Fatal Attraction. ALV is gonna be the butt of many, many jokes after this - she is besmirching her own reputation by even answering stuff at this point. I hope she gets angry mail from all her legitimately abused clients after this.

Wow, I just have to wonder how some of Wilma's relatives really feel about this hogwash from her, kwim? :facepalm:

The bottom line is no matter how controlling or whatever they are trying to make him out to be, he did not deserve to be killed.

They are not married, they don't have kids there is nothing at all to tie them together.

All she had to do was leave him alone.

Not that I believe for one min he was any of those things at all. Sure he may have been mad in these texts but I really think he was justified in it.

"Anger and fear are secondary emotions" lol are we in 1910?? What is she basing that on? I forgot...in Alyce's World, she just "knows" these things.
Actually, fear is THE primary emotion. Just ask that spider in your bathtub the next time you turn the tap on 'em. :p

And Jodi couldn't POSSIBLY have just blocked his number lol. This was not a domestic situation

Very good point. This woman on the stand is terrible. I believe in Karma
and Karma will get her. I read someplace that ALV is not licensed to practice in CA but I am not sure if what I read is reliable.

re: using energy to be negative and how three hours is a long time to be angry.

Dear ALV: What about from before the date the gun was stolen until June 4, 2008. NOW that's a long time to be angry!

Three hour text fight. So what. They both apologize at the end.
Uh oh the s-e-x tape now

The DT has blown Alyce's testimoy - it's gone on way way too long. The juror's would have to be concentrating on concentrating on listening to her by now....

I just can't

Take

Any

More.....

I'd rather shove bamboo under my fingernails at this point...

I would even watch hours of infomercials, rather than listen to this fiction:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbieJ