trial day 41: the defense continues its case in chief #121

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LaV and JW are trying to stress that JA was never jealous and was always fine with TA and Mimi and never abusive in texts etc. - psychopaths don't admit to being jealous of others in so many words, they just punish their victims by a bunch of passive aggressive manipulation (like "I'm happy for you and Mimi" and then pursue a plan to set TA up for blackmail with a phone sex tape, or "accidentally" send TA a text meant for another man). A "normal" person would have expressed SOME jealousy; completely denying any jealousy while manipulating is true psychopathy IMO.

:goodpost:

I don't trust Alyce - even if Juan turns her around while they dance I'd be a little skeptical of her. At the end of the day she has a book and has something to sell... maybe she has seen how upset people are with her, but I think it may be a little too late for some. :twocents:

The only voice for Travis is Juan, and I trust him.

Ianiefi If that shocks you, then go have a look at the autopsy pics.

What?

Vinnie just said Juror 5 was in the courtroom watching today. She's in the public gallery and Judge has ordered that nobody approach her.

Someone here called it! Juror #5 is in the courtroom, watching the trial!

Bombshell!!!!!!! Juror 5 in courtroom!!!!!!

Vinnie on HLN said juror 5 is in the courtroom watching the trial.....

Had my heart broken today....as soon as I got home I clicked on the TV and saw JM at the lectern! OMG! I thought he was doing a cross of ALV! But nooooo.....it was coverage of the motion to sequester..... ::sigh::

Sorry if this has been brought up earlier....

When JA gets visitors at the jail, do they video and audio record those visits? We saw tons of those with CA... I would love to see JA when her Mom visits, or anyone else for that matter... anyone know what the procedure is for that in AZ?

Her visitors list is sealed.

Juror #5 BACK IN COURT TODAY!!!!

I still think JM should keep his cross short and sweet. And I hope there are only a few questions from the jurors. A nice big FU to this so-called.

YUP! I think she worked very hard fabricating them while she was acting as her own attorney. Also did you see her jailhouse behavior demerits or whatever they're called on HLN? She was constantly hoarding pens--two in a shampoo bottle. She needed pens for the journals.

I don't want to hear any TH talking about how "smart" JA is. She's cunning and deceitful--but all of her little schemes--the gas cans, the pens, the journals, etc. are all easily found out. She ain't *that* smart.

BBM

I believe that JA has fairly high intelligence, however she has arrested emotional development maybe in the range of a 14 year old? The lesser developed parts of her personality and emotional immaturity cannot be offset by higher intelligence and she makes significant mistakes which make her seem not so smart.

That LIAR is wearing a smirk today along with her icky greasy hair and her blood colored polyester shirt. And she is relishing every single text. Hurry Up Already!

Per hln...juror # 5 is in the courtroom watching the trial! :dance:

Judge has ordered that no one try to speak to her!

Whoa.

Nurmi in his move for sequestration basically called each and every juror a liar and a cheat!

"A fairytale to believe the jury is not seeing this."

Just because he, his defendant and many of his witnesses hold themselves to a lower standard does not mean this type of behavior applies to all.

Man, if I were a juror, I would be pizzed when I found out about it after the trial.

How many little tricks can be pulled out of a hat?
They don't seem to care who's reputation they besmirch.
and the air of smug satisfaction...kills me...

Oh, breaking news...Tri-color in court to watch...
I love you, Karma.
I feel so chipper now...

Vinnie says juror #5 is in the public gallery in the courtroom. Judge has said no one can attempt to speak to her.

Maybe she truly believes JA? Maybe her years of working with abused women has jaded her perception of women as victims?

I don't know, but do we need to call her ugly and bucktoothed.

I'm inclined to think this way too - I think she believes any story of abuse she hears. And honestly I would imagine that 95-99% of the stories she hears from women are true, and they have proof to back it up.

It might be one of those cases where she doesn't normally experience women lying about abuse, so it doesn't occur to her that someone would make it all up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member