trial day 41: the defense continues its case in chief #121

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
so will AZ run out of $$ or will xmas come 1st ? #jodiarias B 4 this is over :floorlaugh:

I have to say I am really shocked by the animosity for ALV on these boards.

I know she is on the "other team", but for God's sake this woman has committed her life to helping people being domestically abused.

I will be curious to see who all of the sudden LOVES her when JM turns her into a witness for the prosecution, and he will....

Whatever ALV's background and history are, in this trial she has run with JA's blatant lies, when there is zero evidence of Travis abusing JA.

It was JA abusing Travis.

One can spend 40 years doing good work only to have it all swirling the drain after selling ones' soul to the devil......that's a lesson that ALV will be learning after this trial IMO

I know she is on the "other team", but for God's sake this woman has committed her life to helping people being domestically abused.

I will be curious to see who all of the sudden LOVES her when JM turns her into a witness for the prosecution, and he will....
She has set truly abused women back 30 years with her testimony in this case. Jodi was never abused. Not by her parents and not by Travis. SHE is the abuser by her manipulation and lies. Since ALV can't see that fact, her opinions are worth nothing.

If in fact Travis said he wanted to put a gun to his head....it was only because JA was driving him to kill himself! Psychopaths often have that effect on their victims. JA is such a cunning psychopath, she would never reveal the real Jodi Arias on the written page. It has nothing to do with 'the laws of attraction' - she covers her tracks with deception.

LaV and JW are trying to stress that JA was never jealous and was always fine with TA and Mimi and never abusive in texts etc. - psychopaths don't admit to being jealous of others in so many words, they just punish their victims by a bunch of passive aggressive manipulation (like "I'm happy for you and Mimi" and then pursue a plan to set TA up for blackmail with a phone sex tape, or "accidentally" send TA a text meant for another man). A "normal" person would have expressed SOME jealousy; completely denying any jealousy while manipulating is true psychopathy IMO.

you don't have a problem with her men are always the abusers,never women carp?

i think most of us are annoyed because she is hurting true victims,male and female with this bogus testimony.

I've been listening to ALV and wondering what Juan might see in her, how he can most effectively get her round to seeing the reality in this...

:twocents:

I think JM has MANY opportunities to point out, but the most important is that ALV is analyzing a relationship via emails and texts - no phone calls, in person conversations, etc.

And the biggest issue - one of the two people in the relationship is DEAD for crying out loud. TA can't clarify, dispute or explain ANYTHING he is dead by JA's hand!

Oh no...I will hold a grudge against her forever.

IIRC she was thinking of a story to tell on that drive thru the desert when the fog was just settling in for a spell...

She had 4 years to come up with all this crap

My animosity stems from her TESTIMONY.....which is the killer's regurgitated lies. She is nothing but a gun for hire to me.
I do agree with you....JM will turn her...and she better stock up on Depends for that cross.

Yeah! And she even adds narcissistic fantasy stuff like....

(paraphrasing) "Four admirers asked me out for the weekend, which I found mildly amusing."

Yeah, right! She so totally wrote these journals for the trial and is so totally full of it!

I wonder how many of those four "admirers" stepped up and admitted to either the defense or the prosecution to asking her out? None? Probably.

MOO

I took notes as I watched ALV this morning & here are my thoughts:

Travis was done with Jodi and he was, according to friends, ecstatic when she finally moved to Yreka

She pretends this is all her idea, an attempt to separate herself from Travis, an attempt to live her own life with other men.

She is absolutely terrified when Travis does not care. Since we learned today that “anger and rage are secondary emotions,” Jodi is not a happy camper.

She makes several silly attempts to make Travis jealous by pulling a Jan Brady and inventing her own series of “George Glass” men. He only gets annoyed that she is playing games and lying and harassing him. (Does ALV think it’s not abusive to constantly rub other men in Travis’ face? If Travis was doing the exact thing to Jodi, we would hear how abusive it was. It’s a clear double standard.)

The month of May was a month of pure hatred, jealousy and rage for Jodi Arias.

This was the month that the plan to butcher Travis formed into action.
She made the sex tape on May 10th—to blackmail Travis. I don’t know if she busted that out on June 4th, and when he said NO, she killed him, or if that never played a part in the murder.

Jodi felt overwhelming fear, and that fueled her rage. I think Jodi thought the actual murder was satisfying, and I think she was gleeful while inflicting pain on Travis.

all MOO

Lieb..

I've come to the conclusion.. you MUST be my sister from another Mister!!
I totally agree with all the above!

I think she thought if she went to Yreka (even though we all know she financially couldn't stay in AZ & TA wouldn't get with the program ie marry/move in) that TA would be begging her to come back to Mesa! Because let's face it she's only chick in his world well... Let's him go.. 'Round the World' givin him a lil 'Velvet Hat Trick' ;)

I think sex tape was for black mail.. I've not sat down to put all the info in time line but I'm wondering if some time 'just' prior to May 10th is when JA found out MiMi going to Cancun (maybe thru hackin his email?) she decides to use it to get him to take her cause let's face it JA 'earned' that Cancun trip not MiMi right???

I also think the sex tape is MAYBE the basis for the 'sociopath' text msg exchanges JA says Take me to Cancun or I'll play lil tape I made of our phone sex call week before last to Hughes, Leslie Udy (fill in people listed) etc. Bet they won't think so highly of you then huh? Bet they'll shun you huh? (something like that) and THAT'S when TA comes back with texts of 'Always about you.. Don't think of others..You're sick twisted sociopath if I told them about you they'd spit on you' etc etc.

This set JA into a RAGE and it was on like Donkey Kong.. plan was in motion.. soon after JA was Ragin' on Road to Murder!! Cause.. hey she's got to protect her reputation right??

JM will turn her into a his witness, having her take him through anecdotal information regarding controlling manipulative abusive stalker personalities and then once she has done that he will neatly point out all the behaviors of JA's that fit that description. One at a time.

I don't have animosity towards the expert. I just think she's swallowed a bunch of balogney by the DT and the fact there has been a sizable paycheck involved just makes it all the better.

It does make me a little sad for her. As qualified as she is and she cannot seem to see JA for the little manipulative sociopathic murderer that she is.

I have no idea what/how the jurors are feeling or thinking but if the men I know in my life, family etc are any yardstick, they have to be so over all of this. The men I know are pretty much set in black/white...get to the point or punchline type people... Am I correct that there are still more men than women in the entire juror pool right now? I know we're done one female....

Ermahgerd why do they keep bringing up the text messages and going into detail like its word law? Anyone can be sarcastic or lie in a text. It's unreliable and is not accurate when showing emotion at all times. So they argued over dumb stuff. So they had booty calls. So he didn't want to marry her. So what? I think the texts are even somewhat faked- she'd annoy him and start a fight elsewhere- MySpace, Facebook, whatever- and he'd text her mad. She'd respond with a fake sorry and have a great day and be happy. He'd get more mad. Who wouldn't? Started as games, but was amped up when she began plotting to kill. Notice he talks about childish tactics. Sounds strange to me.

I'm SO sorry but I've been out all afternoon (had a job interview, finally!!!) and I'm just now tuning in. Have I missed anything of importance, or has it just been more lying bs?

I did see the defense tried to get the jury sequestered though. What a load of crap. I love how Juan defended the jury though....awesome!

:cow:

Willmott is abusive the longer she keeps it up.

Alyce LaV being an expert now seems like a joke to me. She hasn't kept her integrity as a real objective expert on the stand.

Is she just some nosy neighbor lady that share rumors about what she thinks she sees from across the street? Is she a parrot and Willmott can get her to say words?

I'm done with Alyce having anything intelligent to say. But I will relish the moment when Juan reduces her to puddles. She has shown no respect for Travis as the other tormented person in that relationship. It's sad that someone like Alyce, after a long career working with both genders, could go on to testify with such a bias against men.

Yep, we were also yelling at them to quit with the matching outfits...and lo and behold...

Exactly, the defense is doing things themselves and are trying to create a catch 22 situation where the end result is a mistrial of some sorts or a valid appeal in the future.

The key point is the defense is causing the situations by the motions they file, etc. and then is going to turn around and try to use something they started as a reason for the mistrial or appeal. Like, if they can get enough jurors kicked off, then there is too few to continue, thus mistrial.

This is why it is so critical that the judge does a good job and not allow jurors to be thrown off unless it is a totally valid argument with absolutely no other alternative. Just because defense doesnt like something, does not mean it is a valid argument, and it also does not mean there is no other alternative like striking from the record, etc.

Also- Warning:
IMO the defense definitely is crawling all over the Web and trying to find ideas for a mistrial.

Just yesterday, there was web talk of sequestering this jury. Now today, Nurmi is wanting a sequestered jury.

We have not seen the last of the tricks from the defense, so this judge needs to make sure she makes the right decisions and if she needs to get help , then she needs to call her own break and get some advice from another judge. This is getting serious IMO.

I do not know who Donavan is, can someone help refresh my overworked mind?

I've been listening to ALV and wondering what Juan might see in her, how he can most effectively get her round to seeing the reality in this... situation.

Of course I don't know what he'll do - but it's kinda fun to puzzle.

:twocents:

I don't think he is interested in that. He is interested in what the jury is told and what they believe. When he is through if they aren't already convinced by now.... then they will be when it comes to her biases.

Whatever ALV's background and history are, in this trial she has run with JA's blatant lies, when there is zero evidence of Travis abusing JA.

It was JA abusing Travis.

One can spend 40 years doing good work only to have it all swirling the drain after selling ones' soul to the devil......that's a lesson that ALV will be learning after this trial IMO

Maybe she truly believes JA? Maybe her years of working with abused women has jaded her perception of women as victims?

I don't know, but do we need to call her ugly and bucktoothed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
california_girl