trial day 41: the defense continues its case in chief #121

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Juror #5 obviously has a right to be there if the judge is allowing it!

Tells me she didn't say anything too bad that other jurors heard.

MARK MY WORDS the DT is having a hissy fit over #5 being in the courtroom. I predict yet another Mistrial request and on and on and on. Dear God stop the insanity.

Since many of us are not impressed with Ms. Wilmott and believe her trial skills and demeanor are lacking, you might be as bothered by what I read, as I was. :facepalm:

http://willmottlaw.com/attorneys.html

In addition to her criminal defense practice, Jennifer has taught hundreds
of attorneys trial practice skills and how to be a competent and effective
criminal defense attorney
. Many of the attorneys Jennifer has instructed
are now well respected criminal defense attorneys.

What are we missing? LOL

JMO and :moo:

That doesn't say much for the aspirations or skills of defense attorneys in that area does it?
I'm still waiting to see my first 'respected defense attorney'....

I think Juror #5 should have stayed away. This is going to give the DT even more fuel for a mistrial IMO. :furious:

I have to say I am really shocked by the animosity for ALV on these boards.

I know she is on the "other team", but for God's sake this woman has committed her life to helping people being domestically abused.

I will be curious to see who all of the sudden LOVES her when JM turns her into a witness for the prosecution, and he will....

I'm shocked that some can't see how biased and prejudicial AVL's opinions are and how much she is damaging the credibility of those who truly are victims of DV. I also have so real concern of the damage she is causing in counseling individuals who do not fit within her warped sense of reality.

I can't wait for JM to tear into her and I still won't "love" her testimony.

It's getting really old that those of us who refuse to excuse Sandy's behavior and express anger and disgust with some of these experts are being scolded and lectured about how we should know better.

Well, I'm an educated professional, mother of three with a strong sense of right and wrong who is capable of making intelligent opinions of what I perceive is right and wrong.

I may be in the minority here...but I think Juror 5 being there is a big middle finger to jodi and the DT....and I think its awesome.

Juror solidarity!!!

Heck of a statement Imo.

Yep.

Can't wait for Katiecoolady's views on this.

Wow!! Did you guys see this?? I read this somewhere on the internet... apparently when Jodi gave that sneaky bird/finger to someone, she wasn't flipping of her sexpert witness Dr. Dick Samuels like we thought... She was flipping off Nancy Grace! Lol!

This is from the Jodi Arias Twitter account:

"Jodi Arias@Jodiannarias: Actually, Nancy, that finger was for you. Have a nice day."

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2m
#JodArias and Travis' family as well as counsel went into chambers.

Where are the autopsy pictures online? Please pm me if this can't be answered here.
Also, are Jodi's journal entries somewhere? And lastly : ) what is the "tags section" of this website?
TIA!!

I think Juror #5 should have stayed away. This is going to give the DT even more fuel for a mistrial IMO. :furious:

I'm not sure why she feels the need to be there - she can watch online like the rest of us. Maybe she's feeling defiant?

Well I think that it's a good thing she's no longer on the Jury. If she is interested she should watch online in anonymity. Going in is just a distraction and looks like attention seeking, and rather nullifies her statement made yesterday. If she wants to protect her own privacy why take herself right into the centre of the drama. Issues.

Agreed! I don't understand why she released that statement yesterday - but now she's in court?? :twocents::twocents::twocents:

Well I think that it's a good thing she's no longer on the Jury. If she is interested she should watch online in anonymity. Going in is just a distraction and looks like attention seeking, and rather nullifies her statement made yesterday. If she wants to protect her own privacy why take herself right into the centre of the drama. Issues.

I totally agree!!!

:drama:

Wild About Trial
I see tri color "juror 5" sitting in the spectator section. Interesting. We should begin in 5 or 10 minutes. #JodiArias

TY! Spectator section, whew. I was afraid she went in and showed her prejudice.

Great. Council, Jodi & Alexander family went into judge chambers. Not good. #JodiArias

you know what this means though?
once the video starts we'll get to see juror 5!
I'm psyched.
(god i'm such a loser)

Question - what side of the courtroom is she sitting on? Defense or Prosecution?

I have to say I am really shocked by the animosity for ALV on these boards.

I know she is on the "other team", but for God's sake this woman has committed her life to helping people being domestically abused.

I will be curious to see who all of the sudden LOVES her when JM turns her into a witness for the prosecution, and he will....

You need to ask yourself: Is it possible for an intelligent woman who is an expert in domestic violence to be completely snowed by Jodi's story?

Can any reasonable person actually believe any part of Jodi's story that Travis was a pedophile, a woman batterer, a sexual deviant and a liar?

Does Travis' corpse look like it was the result of a terrified woman attempting to flee being attacked?

The answer is no. So, I have to conclude that ALV took this case for different reasons. I don't know the reasons, but if this woman actually believes the DT position, she just isn't capable of rational and critical thought.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member