trial day 41: the defense continues its case in chief #121

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
she's a dismissed juror and so now just an AZ citizen with every right to attend a public proceeding. She's not going to have access to the jury and she's said she won't discuss the case even though she could. She's made a personal investment and if she feels she wants to watch for whatever reason in public and hold her head high that's her right. I've felt she likely did nothing wrong and the judge once again just acted to appease the defense. Her showing up makes me more certain of the DT making much of nothing. She is not required to hide her head in shame at home because of the antics of these defense attorneys. Maybe she won't even come again. But she has the same right anyone else does to attend the trial.

I hope this doesn't cause legal issues....

I believe that this testimony will 'bite back' once JM starts cross.....this is pure one sided interpretation and 'out of context', therefore non fundamental/ no foundation.....

You know the saying "It's not paranoia if it's true"? Well, it's also not character assassination if it's true.

After Nurmi went on this morning about the jurors being liars that they have not been watching the news and that what they tell the judge about not speaking to anyone about the trial is a fairytale may have spurred #5 on to be there. She is a taxpayer, was released with no gag order and has every right to go there as anyone else in the public. I agree with whoever said that it may be her way of saying FU to Nurmi and the DT. Only she can judge what is right for her as an adult who has invested months in this trial already. I doubt she has gone there to disrupt the proceedings and I am sure she will be watched more closely than anyone else in the gallery to ensure she does nothing.

He's not trying to assassinate her character - he is merely telling the truth. Indeed.

Wow!! Did you guys see this?? I read this somewhere on the internet... apparently when Jodi gave that sneaky bird/finger to someone, she wasn't flipping of her sexpert witness Dr. Dick Samuels like we thought... She was flipping off Nancy Grace! Lol!

This is from the Jodi Arias Twitter account:

"Jodi Arias@Jodiannarias: Actually, Nancy, that finger was for you. Have a nice day."

How can Jodi send a twit? Does she even have access to twitter? IMO it's probably just some random person using her name as their twitter name.

Yes, she is responding in a violent manner, it's just being delayed by a few days.

Why would she show anger? She wants to stay in his life snooping and lurking and sucking the life out of him. She did it literally in June.

Oh, dear! But she is sitting on the side of Jodi's family....oh no!!! ...now I don't think I like her so much... Hahaha... What's going on here folks?!

It is my understanding that the family (Travis') has sooooo many supporters that only place for observers to sit is on JA's side.

Juror #5 came to court, wow! I read her statement here someone posted and thought highly of her. IF she doesn't speak to any media until after the verdict, I will definitely respect her -- and buy her book.

No problem she's there, I think it's a great 'shove it' to the killer. Her being there wouldn't cause a mistrial would it?

Poor JA doesn't look as happy now that Juror 5 is there. She is sitting behind JA's family

Where are you all watching the trial so that you can see Juror Number 5?

Where are the autopsy pictures online? Please pm me if this can't be answered here.
Also, are Jodi's journal entries somewhere? And lastly : ) what is the "tags section" of this website?
TIA!!

HLN had them

Sociopath is right. "Character assassination"?
And of course, Jodi isn't angry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members