trial day 41: the defense continues its case in chief #121

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think someone told Jodi at lunch the camera are on split screen. She is paying more attention.

yea, it takes alot of energy to keep going on and on and on! not sure how shes keeping it up. lol.

Just one problem I have with ALV is that she has bought into JA's manipulative lies hook, line, and sinker. JA has an extensive past history of troubled behavior that continued throughout her life. Unfortunately, she was never treated for sociopathy, but instead played the victim.

ALV has mistakenly painted JA as a victim, when the truth is - JA throughout her life was victimizing the people around her.

Poor JA doesn't look as happy now that Juror 5 is there. She is sitting behind JA's family

Where did I read that she was on Jodi's side and helping her answer questions with head nods and eyes signals?
I have to admit I may have become as delusional as ..well a bored onlooker. Witnesses are on the stand so long I probably only wish they said stuff..:what:

she's a dismissed juror and so now just an AZ citizen with every right to attend a public proceeding. She's not going to have access to the jury and she's said she won't discuss the case even though she could. She's made a personal investment and if she feels she wants to watch for whatever reason in public and hold her head high that's her right. I've felt she likely did nothing wrong and the judge once again just acted to appease the defense. Her showing up makes me more certain of the DT making much of nothing. She is not required to hide her head in shame at home because of the antics of these defense attorneys. Maybe she won't even come again. But she has the same right anyone else does to attend the trial.

Plus if you think about it she probably knows a boatload less than we do. What could she even possibly say to anyone? The only thing we don't know and she does is what she said to get booted off and she isn't talking.

How do all these people on team Arias with absolutely NO conscience find each other?

Jodi is doing a lot of "self-comforting" today - one hand or the other on her neck, face, cheek during much of the testimony by ALV.

I don't like that she is sitting on the defense side of the room.

from what the insiders have said on the View From Inside thread, I believe unless you are immediate family or media, you sit where you are directed to sit and that is usually on spectator side. iirc, KCL has been invited to sit with the family on that side but our other insiders usually sit on other side

worst words she ever heard - right

I have history of abuse too including being diagnosed w/ PTSD afterwards. See some of my earlier posts about it if you would like to.

ALV does not represent me or anyone else I know who has been abused.

Let's see what she does for "the cause" on cross.

My guess - we will redefine the roles of abuse on a very public scale.

The only person I truly respect and consider to be an expert in the domestic abuse arena is Lundy Bancroft....have you heard of him?

:furious: :banghead: :shutup: :yuck: :cursing: :curses: :burn: :hoppingmad: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :rant:

Okay, I feel a little better.

Juror #5 gave 4 months of her life to this trial, only to be kicked to the curb by something she said, that I think was probably innocent and wouldn't have made a difference one way or the other.... but the DT pitched a hissy-fit and had her booted. 4 months now all of which were pretty much wasted, so I say if she wants to be there, more power to her. She has as much right as anyone else. She was released and can speak to the media if she wishes so there's no reason she shouldn't be allowed to be in the gallery.

She already stated that she would not be speaking to anyone until after the trial. She has rights.

Yes, I also stated she has rights. And I am so relieved she's not speaking.

It's the others around her that can make her appearance as somewhat circus-like. I'm just concerned. Like I said, I'm the buzz kill for her being there. Just my opinion, from some live trial experience in my background.

(Yes, you bet! there is part of me that loves that she's got gumption to show up in front of JA, the DT and Donovan. You betcha! :seeya:)

Not sure if you all saw KCL posts in the observer thread.

But she showed and gave the MnM's to JUAN today - because he asked for them!

She said he loved them!

I don't agree, she has every right to be there just like KCL, KDDJ, etc has a right to be there. Her privacy can still be respected, she doesn't need to talk. She had her life flipped upside down for the past two months...more power to her if she wants to attend.

I see your point. I can see both sides---I guess it depends upon her upcoming actions and responses. I just hope she does not make any public comments that can give ammo to Nurmi and his stupid motions for mistrial.

Juror question:
What were JA's deeds that made
TA say those things?
Apparently JA forgot a picture at his house per JA. :what:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics