trial day 41: the defense continues its case in chief #121

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am kind of surprised that # 5 decided to come to the trial too. It kind of nullifies her lovely statement asking to be given her privacy and to be left alone. :waitasec:

I don't agree, she has every right to be there just like KCL, KDDJ, etc has a right to be there. Her privacy can still be respected, she doesn't need to talk. She had her life flipped upside down for the past two months...more power to her if she wants to attend.

I for one think its awesome that Juror #5 showed up. While I dont agree that she SHOULD be there given the statement she released yesterday, I do think it shows she's got some moxy.

She's sat there for 3 months now, ALMOST every day, she's commited, just as we are. I think it takes a VERY stronger person to do what she is doing.

I just wish we could tell what side she is leaning to by which side she sits in the courtroom. Im not going to use her being on JA's side against her, as the family and media are mostly on TA's side, it may have been the only spot she could get (and the furthest from the jury and councel).

KatieDDJ and PASA have to sit on JA side too. My understanding that TA's side is only for his family and media and KCL. Her sitting on that side means nothing.

Not sure how long I'll last without needing another self imposed TO.
:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

Why is JW reading the 'sociopath, you are the worst thing that ever happened to me' texts? I think it helps the state, imo.

I heard Wilmott say: "these 6 hours that we've been involved in this character assassination". Oh. My.

OH no way, we've had character assassination for 6 weeks and it's been televised, so let's not get all het up about some instant messages. And he's so bad so she goes to see him, yeah, whatevs.

I don't agree, she has every right to be there just like KCL, KDDJ, etc has a right to be there. Her privacy can still be respected, she doesn't need to talk. She had her life flipped upside down for the past two months...more power to her if she wants to attend.

ITA!

And she was there for three months not two.

Shoot...I'm looking forward to rooftop happy hour...I sure hope she hooks up with our wonder WS'er's!

I don't think she will...She said she would not talk until the trial was over and I believe her. She didn't say she would not attend court. I bet she is writing a book....I know I would buy it !!!! So glad the judge is not making her leave BUT I think she realizes she must be on her best behavior:rocker:

I'm going to sit in court. Please respect my privacy and not attempt to approach me, or ask me questions.
Makes perfect sense to me.

I see your point, but just because she's there, she can do the "no comment" if they approach her.

She wasn't in the room though, she was in a different state.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member