trial day 41: the defense continues its case in chief #121

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did I read that she was on Jodi's side and helping her answer questions with head nods and eyes signals?
I have to admit I may have become as delusional as ..well a bored onlooker. Witnesses are on the stand so long I probably only wish they said stuff..:what:

Someone called the court early on in the trial and told them to watch juror 5. This person thought she was signaling JA.
She got booted off for Jury misconduct. Don't know what that was about.
I think the DF did not like all her note taking and just had it in for her for some reason.

JM & ALV are now discussing above texts/IMs where TA said that JA's post on [Facebook page or other soc media?] made her look like a pure *advertiser censored*.

Does anyone here know what JA posted or where? A link pls? Or a summary?

Juror #5 came to court, wow! I read her statement here someone posted and thought highly of her. IF she doesn't speak to any media until after the verdict, I will definitely respect her -- and buy her book.

No problem she's there, I think it's a great 'shove it' to the killer. Her being there wouldn't cause a mistrial would it?
I bet anything the DT will use Juror #5's presence in the courtroom as a reason for a mistrial motion. I'm also betting that she will wind up making statements to the media. She'd have to be a superhero to not say anything after 3 months of keeping her mouth shut. And I really wouldn't blame her.

It seems like the only character assassination is of Travis Alexander.

What a joke the defense team is.

We're back . . Judge announces Juror #5 is in courtroom as member of public - no contact with her until after trial is over (showing picture of her in court)

Character assassination - much more debilitating and harmful to people - on the continuum of DV it doesn't occur with people who are low level abusive . . . they may call you a name but don't spend time to tear you apart - on the higher end f the continuum

in middle is abuse - name call but character assassination is a more severe form of abusive name call.

May 26 2008 - text messages -tirade or rant from TA to JA
@ 3:21 . . .7 hr time difference

understanding of what tis conversation is about after speak to JA? - don't remember context

JA doesn't want to leave on his voicemail but wants to tell him something. . TA responds he sent a respond to her dire conversation - maybe it will spark human emotion in you - everyone isjust part of her sick agenda - comment on a picture of someone else makes her look like a pure *advertiser censored* - should be embarrassed - if everyone knew what TA knew they would spit in her face. TA never hurt so bad by anyone else
ALV sees character assassination less than human, pure *advertiser censored*, spitting in face, evil - worse than just - not just one thing t call her but a group of things to tear her character. couldn't get off her lazy butt to read, sociopath, evil she is, worst thing ever happened to TA, sociopath, she only cries for herself, never cared about him - she has betrayed him.

she responds - after long rant continuous text messages charcter assassination - she doesn't see it she wants him to . . . she doesn't have the email he wants her to see - she doesn't respond in violent manner or showing anger towards him.

JA and TA moved onto IM's . . very long IM . . .

exhibit #450 - look @ time 3:21 - ends @ 9:17 - 6 hrs texting character assassination

then IM's go on .. .
he continues with charcter assassination - worse than before - there is an escalation in names he calls her - intensity and that he goes on longer - more names, worse names in the IM.

it takes a lot of energy to keep uncontrolled kind of rage - very scary to be on the other side of that kind o rage - most people might name call but usually don't go on that long @ that level. 5 hr arguments when younger - 20s or earlyl 30's is not that long but ore what contained in the argument the kind o language and derogation of charcter rarely heard words strung together the way they are in this IM

move to admit exhibit
objection - sustained

reviewed the IM? is it 5 or 6 pgs? it is 16 pages . . .do you need to review it? ALV does.
specific words are important - character assassination words
"what a freaking wh@re"

objection she is reading from the exhibit
approach

ALV: Not sure what you want. Could you point me to the exact answer please?

uploadfromtaptalk1365109218979.jpg

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Just once I'd like to hear the judge respond ...NO! You may not approach!

Nosy co-worker testimony from Alyce. What does she expect in a long distance relationship argument - how many texts are considered abuse? and how much time is allowed to reach abuse?

The only person I truly respect and consider to be an expert in the domestic abuse arena is Lundy Bancroft....have you heard of him?

No, sure have not - I will look (him?) up. Thank you!

This is not a third world country...yet. Juror 5 has every right to watch this trial on the front row if she wishes. Don't be intimidated by the defense! Her statement was fabulous. She is not out giving media interviews. Hey defense, be careful what you ask for.

Where did I read that she was on Jodi's side and helping her answer questions with head nods and eyes signals?
I have to admit I may have become as delusional as ..well a bored onlooker. Witnesses are on the stand so long I probably only wish they said stuff..:what:

I read that somewhere also and don't remember either :facepalm:

"What a freaking *advertiser censored*!" :floorlaugh: Why'd he stop her?

Did I miss something? All of this messaging from Travis calling the killer f'in *advertiser censored*, etc., did anyone mention what the killer did to provoke that stuff?

Do we know what Jodi did to get his from Travis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela