trial day 41: the defense continues its case in chief #121

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa!!! Wilmott just got a smack-down from the judge. Way to go Wilmott.

First words of truth outta ALV's mouth!

Reviewing doesn't involve looking at material than speaking what is written.

Corrupted carcass. Well put TA!!

Choking hard enough to lose consciousness would leave very obvious bruises on the neck. Somebody would have noticed.

IMO

I think she likely did nothing wrong and so her dismissal was essentially unjust as she had done her duty diligently which is likely the real reason they wanted her gone. Why should she have to stay home and hide as though she did something wrong? She has clearly said she will not talk so her sitting in court is a non-issue from a legal perspective. She is not a player and has no effect on anything. People are getting upset about a non-event, her simply BEING in a public proceeding. Maybe she just needed to do this for herself. Maybe she won't even come back or maybe she will quietly sit there every day. It simply doesn't matter. The DT got what they wanted in regard to her and since she's not talking there is nothing she can do to cause a problem.

Gotta agree. I think she was most likely a great juror, in that she seemed engaged and asked a lot of juror questions. I believe that whatever she did was inflated by the Defense.

But for her to actually attend trial and sit in the gallery two days after she was excluded smacks of selfishness and a desire for attention. No reason for her to be there when she could watch at home.

Just speculating...

Perhaps the Alexander family invited juror #5 to come back to court. After all, they were very upset when she got dismissed. Perhaps this is their way maintaining a bit of control.

Is this supposed to be the DT's big, dramatic, explosive close with this witness?

Snooze.

I'm so glad JA was on the stand for 18 days - otherwise this might influence me a little (the name calling)

Thank you, ALV, for reading Travis' message... it's all true, and JM will prove that...

I am so happy that this door has been opened... Now Juan can walk right through it with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela