trial day 41: the defense continues its case in chief #121

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
KatieDDJ and PASA have to sit on JA side too. My understanding that TA's side is only for his family and media and KCL. Her sitting on that side means nothing.

I know........................ thats what I said.........

Have seen this email before in its entirety? Travis was truly sick, tired and done with her.

This is why she killed him. Wilmott is showing Jodi's motive.

Well he had her number. Too bad he couldn't foresee just how a psychopath would react to this.

MOO

Alyce is not allowed to read and speak what she is reading, but she can look at the paper, then look up and say it. Weird rules #JodiArias

and JM was asking for disclosure and the DT does not want it.....hmmmmmmm

Every single comment TA makes in that letter is spot on! What a stupid thing to read to the jury who are agreeing with every definition no doubt.

How do all these people on team Arias with absolutely NO conscience find each other?

dollar.gif

And if she's not familiar with emails and this type of communication, how can she testify to it and give an informed opinion??

There must be a lot more to it than that if he is calling her a sociopath and saying she is the worst thing that ever happened to him and labeling her a 'freaking *advertiser censored*.' :eek:

She left that picture at his house as a way to remind TA of her even though she would be gone. Another passive/aggressive attempt and keeping ANY tie she could to him...

LaV: Reading from the IMs: "What a freakin' *advertiser censored*"

Calling her a cheap *advertiser censored*, corrupted carcass, hitler had more conscience than you, i've never dealt with a more solid form of evil.

He accuses her going on to the next dick, words are worthless, he hates her,
rotten lunatic, nothing but a liar, lives her life like satan, she has a *advertiser censored* job, worthless, sl ut, all your lies make your life worthless, you're taking up peoples air, you don't care, you don't know what horror you've caused me, you are a laughing stock, you don't care for anyone but Jodi.

Nothing but a dildo with a heart beat, you're demented, goes on for 16 pages.

What did she DO that elicited this kind of response from him?!?!?!?!?

Her character? Whose on trial for slaughtering their victim?

omg MY AZFAMILY FEED HAS WENT BLUE???????????

PANICCCCC

cheap *advertiser censored*, corrupted conscious, Hitler had more than you . . .

I've never dealt with more solid form of evil
objection - she is reading . . . please close it
Wlmot -
judge look over and saw she was reading

going onto the next dick .. . he hates her, more pain than his FAther, she is rotten lunatic, nothing but a liar, 3 *advertiser censored* wonder, ought to get tips for giving bj's . . . never loved him,
who freaking cares about you, worthless, lies make you worthless, taking up people's air,you don't care, don't know horror you have caused me laughing stock - don't care about anything but JA . . . blames her for pain he feels in own life - nothing more than dildo with heartbeat, demented

some repeats of same kinds of things some talk about her values, repeated names goes on 16 pages - not all name call but tear her character apart

being typed out between parties - TA types it - single spaced 16 pgs.
length of text message last over 5 hrs - don't know it started or how long - single space 16 pages.
(LOST FEED . . . . OH NOOOOOO!)

That's not character assassination .. that's called THE TRUTH!

What the defendant, defense witnesses and their witness is doing to Travis is called character assassination.

IMO having ALV read these text or IMs (or whatever) is NOT helpful at all. Just goes to show how Travis was DONE with her BS psycho self.

LOL @ travis giving it to her. nothing that he said is character assasination. its the damn truth. she's all of those things and more and i am more than glad she gets to hear it again. All of the jury should hear bells going off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Papaya-salad